Need help father want to see america.

prabhas_fans

But my surname is diff than his. 

Ma father ni verevallu datahta tesukonaru, so they kept there surname, later father was bought back to home but continued with diff surname. 

When we born, we got original surname, 

now due to fear of this never appplied visa, whom can we contact for this issue? like any lawyer in India can guide us? thanks in advance.

he already has passport?  broker tho try to get new Aadhar and passport with whatever last name you want. Not sure if it easy, just try if it makes any sense.

20 hours ago, prabhas_fans said:

Ma father ni verevallu datahta tesukonaru, so they kept there surname, later father was bought back to home but continued with diff surname. 

now due to fear of this never appplied visa, whom can we contact for this issue? like any lawyer in India can guide us? thanks in advance.

There is no scrutiny on last name birth certificate and vere certs chestaru no issues

Bindass apply chesukovachu even if surnames are different. There is no need to have same surname and USCIS/DoS people are well aware of it. Babaih valla pinni valla kodalu valla abbayi na relative ani cheptene vistiting visas istunaru akkada

I know people who got GCs and Citizenships with different surnames. Only thing you need to make sure is keep all docs genuine and explain the reason when required (if it really gets to that) BUT do not try to make something wrong to be right. Read last line again. Okasari dorikite inka assam train ee

option 1: Apply for change of Name in INDIA, get a new passport with new name and apply for visa

Option 2: application lo, have you used any other names - lo nee surname tho name pettu... 

last name valla issue em undadhu .. becos there are many cases where kontha mandhi vaalla uncles/aunties (not in-laws) ki visitor visa apply chesina vaalllu unnaaru .. 

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Nee birth certificate lo mee dad name, mee dad pp lo name match avuthey chaalu

Not matching 

all my documents have actual surname

and my dad has his old surname