Ticket issued

jaathiratnalu

23 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Lane change sesthe endhuku pattukunnadu? and ticket is about not carrying documents? 
Not guilty ani court ki po…idhe seppu..first time kabattivadhilestharu 

After Red signal I changed my lane to another lane for right side .. for this only he stopped me .. Yes ticket was about not carrying documents and lane change kuda rasadu dantlo 

Insurance up avvakunte vunte chalu

4 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

After Red signal I changed my lane to another lane for right side .. for this only he stopped me .. Yes ticket was about not carrying documents and lane change kuda rasadu dantlo 

Lite vayya.. please not guilty

intha chinna dhanike ticket aa..cop athigaadi laa unnde 

15 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Just now ticket issued for first time after 7 yrs 

I don’t have any docs at that time, officer asked me to present with DL, Tag  and insurance papers in court.

is that any impact on DL history, insurance?? Expert suggestion pls

Da bandekku - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

1st ticket ki intha kangaru enti ba....Online exam edo untadi adi raayi..

Court lo Vaade seperate ga teeskeli negotiate chestadu fine and convert it to parking fine.

Just chill pay the fine and write the exam....Insurance meeda em efffect undahu.

8 hours ago, Tomb__ayya said:

ye chinna state, but companies locations/operations bagane unnayi. . .

AstraZeneca US headquarters, Dupont and CitiCorp huge staff & operations . . . lot of other banking, insurance companies kuda unnayi.

right lo Baltimore, left lo Philly laanti scum cities unnayi but stil delaware edo survive ayithundhi bagane

thanks to DE muddu bidda O3G.gif

wow

8 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Ee Dakota budda state nunchi entha mandhi unnaru maan mana db la? Evadu soodu Delaware antaru…

Emundhi akkada…

Anni banks unnai akada..Jpmc 4 campus lu, Bofa, Citi, Barclays, Discover, Pharma Astrazeneca..DE has different tax laws for banking companies..just size ke chinna state..full janalu..House prices takuva and center place to all big cities like Philly/Baltimore/NY/DC/VA

Just now, islander said:

Anni banks unnai akada..Jpmc 4 campus lu, Bofa, Citi, Barclays, Discover, Pharma Astrazeneca..DE has different tax laws for banking companies..just size ke chinna state..full janalu..House prices takuva and center place to all big cities like Philly/Baltimore/NY/DC/VA

no sales tax anukunta

Get Ready in a professional manner when you go to court. Carry your papers. Address judge as either sir or Judge, neutral expression 

he will be very busy there will be 30 to 40 people during your time 

Each person will get 2 minutes time 

judge will call you and the guy in front of the him will check your documents and case will be closed. 

Once I got a ticket for expired tags , cop made me go to court , judge called me and asked if he pronounced my name properly 

then asked if I have renewed my tags and later he said you look like my nephew 

that guy was a Hispanic Judge the guy in front of him gave my license which cop took when he gave me the ticket 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, islander said:

Gavanni ok baa… place boring kadha anutunna…within city emuntundhi happening?

11 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Ardham kale you ran a red light but did you tirn on indicator lane switch ki?