Ela Sambar kampu

chandrabhai7

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Saying language is a fake institution. Saying "telugu" people dont exist - is that not an abuse?. Rey NARSI ga my challenge - say the same things you say about Telugu language and the people who speak it in a tamil forum or french forum or german forum and see whether you last 2 minutes anywhere.

No one is supporting insulting tamils - thats a minor thing occasionally pops up - yes it must be condemned too - in fact most posts just say they dont like the way tamil moves are portrayed - thats hardly hate. They do use some dialogues like sambhar which is not in great taste .

But your agenda to demoralize telugu people and deny their existing is releentless and disgusting at the core.

saying 'telugu' as a political group doesn't exist is not an abuse. Its a fact. that's why I said, you first go and talk to your TG brothers, instead of picking a fight with me. Its they who are clear that they don't want to be grouped as 'telugus' politically.

Insulting Tamils is not a minor thing. don't try to handwave it, just because you are more interested in carrying personal grudge against me.

again, you go talk to your TG brothers, instead of making up bs about what I post.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

saying 'telugu' as a political group doesn't exist is not an abuse. Its a fact. that's why I said, you first go and talk to your TG brothers, instead of picking a fight with me. Its they who are clear that they don't want to be grouped as 'telugus' politically.

Insulting Tamils is not a minor thing. don't try to handwave it, just because you are more interested in carrying personal grudge against me.

again, you go talk to your TG brothers, instead of making up bs about what I post.

TG people are also a telugu society ra kampu narsi ga.

WHen there is a society how can it NOT have a political identity.?

SO basically what you are saying is that TElugu society MUST not have a political identity to articulate its interests and remain weak. Hate filled SHAITAN. is this any surpise from some guy who criticizes dismantling patel-patwari as impractical and a nusiance and must be handled with delicate care ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Narsi will never give up an oppurtunity to hype his "fair skin color", how wealthy his ancestors are. At the same time simultaneously claims he grew up in a chennai slum and now lives in a dumpster.

yes my ancestors and especially my father is insanely wealthy enough to afford me to waste my life away doing nothing.

atleast I don't spend my time hating on this group and that group under the guise of being leftist.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

TG people are also a telugu society ra kampu narsi ga.

WHen there is a society how can it NOT have a political identity.?

SO basically what you are saying is that TElugu society MUST not have a political identity to articulate its interests and remain weak. Hate filled SHAITAN. is this any surpise from some guy who criticizes dismantling patel-patwari as impractical and a nusiance and must be handled with delicate care ?

ask your TG brothers.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yes my ancestors and especially my father is insanely wealthy enough to afford me to waste my life away doing nothing.

atleast I don't spend my time hating on this group and that group under the guise of being leftist.

no one lies to himself and to others like you do ra narsi ga. disgusting scumbag. "Slums lo periga!"

99% of andhra people - even middle classes are poorer than you. And you shamelessly declared they all are oppressors.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ask your TG brothers.

So you are basically saying only Telugup people dont have a political identity because TG happened but others have? That alone shows the double standards you have.

Did any TG guy said they are not a telugu society. Yes there is a split - which you disgustingly celebrate because you ar e a swine like that who delights in misery = and then act suprised when there is a push back. But there is still andhra pradesh which has population of 5 crores. TG also is a telugu society of 4 crore.

Both are not small and show a linguistic political identity. 

Rey lamdike NARSI - AP was the very first lingusitic state in india. It formed even before you tamils had the balls to make a linguistic political identity called TAMIL NADU.

How dare you come here and say we dont have a political identity ?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you are basically saying only Telugup people dont have a political identity because TG happened but others have? That alone shows the double standards you have.

Did any TG guy said they are not a telugu society. Yes there is a split - which you disgustingly celebrate because you ar e a swine like that who delights in misery = and then act suprised when there is a push back. But there is still andhra pradesh which has population of 5 crores. TG also is a telugu society of 4 crore.

Both are not small and show a linguistic political identity. 

talk to your TG brothers dude. they are in this db no?

may be TG society changed to the extent that you can no longer keep up, and are feeling insecure about your identity among them.

I have no problems with TG people. I consider them as Telugu people and can speak freely with them even in this db. so why can't you?

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey lamdike NARSI - AP was the very first lingusitic state in india. It formed even before you tamils had the balls to make a linguistic political identity called TAMIL NADU.

How dare you come here and say we dont have a political identity ?

its an irrelevant fact to this discussion. being the first at something, doesn't prove anything.

stop being so dramatic.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no one lies to himself and to others like you do ra narsi ga. disgusting scumbag. "Slums lo periga!"

99% of andhra people - even middle classes are poorer than you. And you shamelessly declared they all are oppressors.

I don't lie to myself ra. I'm not obligated to tell the truth about myself in this db.

what kind of bs argument is this? keep whining.

Andhra people are not oppressors.. Andhra people like you who live in Hyd (not in the rest of AP) and still insist that Telugu identity is more important than TG identity are in fact oppressors.

what's the percentage of Andhra people living in Hyd speaking like you? yes, they are all assholes and oppressors.

those living outside of Hyd that feel that they got the short end of the stick in division are fine. Its a rational view to hold. They are not oppressors. You are.

again, talk to your TG brothers. day by day, you are getting more and more isolated from them. you are not gonna go live in Andhra.. so why are you wasting your time talking sh1t about TG identity?

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It formed even before you tamils had the balls to make a linguistic political identity called TAMIL NADU.

you need a lesson in history about movement to create a separate Tamil nation. It started way before separate telugu state movement.

I'm sure you can't handle the truth.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hehe.. Andhra people living in Hyd and talking like a moron (like you) are no longer oppressors..

they are now jokers.

that's why no TG person is even willing to engage with you. shouting at me is not gonna change the fact that TG society is moving past your outdated identity at a pace that is making you scared and insecure. good luck.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't lie to myself ra. I'm not obligated to tell the truth about myself in this db.

what kind of bs argument is this? keep whining.

Andhra people are not oppressors.. Andhra people like you who live in Hyd (not in the rest of AP) and still insist that Telugu identity is more important than TG identity are in fact oppressors.

what's the percentage of Andhra people living in Hyd speaking like you? yes, they are all assholes and oppressors.

those living outside of Hyd that feel that they got the short end of the stick in division are fine. Its a rational view to hold. They are not oppressors. You are.

again, talk to your TG brothers. day by day, you are getting more and more isolated from them. you are not gonna go live in Andhra.. so why are you wasting your time talking sh1t about TG identity?

10gera lamdike. TG people are telugu people - they NEVER gave up their telugu identity. 

you said ALL andhra middle class people before anyway. Now changing the TUNE to andhra people like me anta - you will be BANNED in a instant and probably BEATEN to a pulp if you try the $hit you try here on tamils or germans or gujratis here.

You know that - you COWARDLY scumbag.

you are the oppressor wannabe CUNT. but you cant do $hit anywhere in life. FCKING TROLL - why dont you die an online death here too. banned everywhere but this is on our head  - not sliding off at all.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

talk to your TG brothers dude. they are in this db no?

may be TG society changed to the extent that you can no longer keep up, and are feeling insecure about your identity among them.

I have no problems with TG people. I consider them as Telugu people and can speak freely with them even in this db. so why can't you?

which TG brother is going to say he does not have telugu identity. except that halwa.