Ela Sambar kampu

chandrabhai7

finally one thing ra lamdike narsi @Raven_Rayes you wont have one hundredth of telanga freinds i have . we have relatives there. Gaali lo theiriga MGdise yerri nayala gaadu. Nenu TG valla tho isolated anta.

If someone calls a tamil guy sambar to his face. Maybe the tamil guy will call something back or act little upset.

But if you go to a group of tamil people and show DEEP hatred like saying  your language is fake, tamil society doesnt exist because there is some kongu naadu demand even if it does you shouldnt have a political identity gatra  . You will likely to get beaten up and even killed.

This is the attitude this narsy @Raven_Rayes  has and he comes to lecture people making offhand comments on tamils.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera lamdike. TG people are telugu people - they NEVER gave up their telugu identity. 

you said ALL andhra middle class people before anyway. Now changing the TUNE to andhra people like me anta - you will be BANNED in a instant and probably BEATEN to a pulp if you try the $hit you try here on tamils or germans or gujratis here.

You know that - you COWARDLY scumbag.

you are the oppressor wannabe CUNT. but you cant do $hit anywhere in life. FCKING TROLL - why dont you die an online death here too. banned everywhere but this is on our head  - not sliding off at all.

yes andhra middle class people in Hyd like you, who supported united AP movement were oppressors, and if they still have the same attitude now, they are jokers.

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If someone calls a tamil guy sambar to his face. Maybe the tamil guy will call something back or act little upset.

But if you go to a group of tamil people and show DEEP hatred like saying  your language is fake, tamil society doesnt exist because there is some kongu naadu demand even if it does you shouldnt have a political identity gatra  . You will likely to get beaten up and even killed.

This is the attitude this narsy @Raven_Rayes  has and he comes to lecture people making offhand comments on tamils.

there's no 'kongu naadu' demand. If it does come to fruition in the future, it makes sense to talk about it. right now, its just delhi slaves who talk about 'kongu naadu'.. are you a delhi slave too, when its convenient to you?

go call a tamil guy as sambhar to his face.. I don't care. its between you and him. but if you call them sambhar between yourselves, what does it say about you guys?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no 'kongu naadu' demand. If it does come to fruition in the future, it makes sense to talk about it. right now, its just delhi slaves who talk about 'kongu naadu'.. are you a delhi slave too, when its convenient to you?

go call a tamil guy as sambhar to his face.. I don't care. its between you and him. but if you call them sambhar between yourselves, what does it say about you guys?

So tamils have a political identity but telugu people dont have it  despite existence of andhra pradesh which has 5 crore propulation (and TG also btw but lets keep it aside for argument sake).

Is this what you are trying to say you dip$hit ?

rey narsiga @Raven_Rayes no one in this forum is so indecent as to go to a tamil forum and say their language is fake, they dont have a political identiy but we have one. You are the only SCUMBAG who can say such things.

And you dare to lecture people here on those things ?

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

finally one thing ra lamdike narsi @Raven_Rayes you wont have one hundredth of telanga freinds i have . we have relatives there. Gaali lo theiriga MGdise yerri nayala gaadu. Nenu TG valla tho isolated anta.

I have 7 telugu friends. 5 of them are from Telangana. 2 from Andhra.

are you saying you have 500 friends in Telangana? lmao.

but you are right about one thing. nenu gaali lo tirigey vaadiney.. I reject all identity. I also reject people who make bad arguments.

more than the racism in 'sambhar' comment, the thing that bothers me most is how uncreative you guys are, still using a word that your fathers and grandfathers used to belittle tamils.

and you have an MS degree.. lmao.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I have 7 telugu friends. 5 of them are from Telangana. 2 from Andhra.

are you saying you have 500 friends in Telangana? lmao.

but you are right about one thing. nenu gaali lo tirigey vaadiney.. I reject all identity. I also reject people who make bad arguments.

more than the racism in 'sambhar' comment, the thing that bothers me most is how uncreative you guys are, still using a word that your fathers and grandfathers used to belittle tamils.

and you have an MS degree.. lmao.

yes there wil be more than 500. it is not a big number.

You havent rejected any identity. You happily parade Tamil identity and even take OFFENSE on behalf it. You just have a deep seated hate to telugu identity - which is not rational (i suspect its related to some fictition connection you have between TDP and telugu) - but you have it. That makes you a jerk of the first order.

On top of it you act like some PIOUS piece of $hit lecturing others.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So tamils have a political identity but telugu people dont have it  despite existence of andhra pradesh which has 5 crore propulation (and TG also btw but lets keep it aside for argument sake).

Is this what you are trying to say you dip$hit ?

who said anything about a political identity? I didn't say Tamils have a political identity. I said Telugus don't. which is obvious when you look at TG.

as far as Tamil political identity goes, I already told you that I'm somewhat sympathetic to Tamil political identity because of the issues they raise as that political identity. Tamils are a persecuted group across the world.. In srilanka, malaysia etc, and the existence of a political identity is a solace to bring those people together.

what does Telugu political identity achieve, you tell? It oppresses TG people's identity. what else does it achieve? does it speak for plight of telugu people in Srilanka and Malaysia? you do know that telugus fight alongside tamils in Malaysia and have more or less have no hope from 'telugu' people in India, right?

not saying that Tamils are some kind of revolutionaries that speak for their people across the world, but they atleast have that idea. They represent srilankans, malaysians in their pop culture. what does Telugu offer for Telugus living outside of AP? why should I feel excited about some imaginary 'telugu' identity?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes there wil be more than 500. it is not a big number.

You havent rejected any identity. You happily parade Tamil identity and even take OFFENSE on behalf it. You just have a deep seated hate to telugu identity - which is not rational (i suspect its related to some fictition connection you have between TDP and telugu) - but you have it. That makes you a jerk of the first order.

On top of it you act like some PIOUS piece of $hit lecturing others.

you are making no sense. I randomly mention that I'm probably more Tamil than Telugu, which is a function of my exposure to the environment I grew up in. It's not 'parading' my identity.

yes, I'm a better person than almost everyone in this db. I'm extremely articulate too. It must be obvious. you guys are sh1t.

who said anything about a political identity? I didn't say Tamils have a political identity. I said Telugus don't. which is obvious when you look at TG.

as far as Tamil political identity goes, I already told you that I'm somewhat sympathetic to Tamil political identity because of the issues they raise as that political identity. Tamils are a persecuted group across the world.. In srilanka, malaysia etc, and the existence of a political identity is a solace to bring those people together.

what does Telugu political identity achieve, you tell? It oppresses TG people's identity. what else does it achieve? does it speak for plight of telugu people in Srilanka and Malaysia? you do know that telugus fight alongside tamils in Malaysia and have more or less have no hope from 'telugu' people in India, right?

not saying that Tamils are some kind of revolutionaries that speak for their people across the world, but they atleast have that idea. They represent srilankans, malaysians in their pop culture. what does Telugu offer for Telugus living outside of AP? why should I feel excited about some imaginary 'telugu' identity?

Rey lamdike cant you see andhra pradesh ? kallu dobbaya ? how can you there is no language based identity when AP is there. And moreover language based identity is language based identiy. It exists through the world AND IS THE DEFACTO POLITICAL IDENTITY  in general in world. In fact the MOST ENDURING POLITICAL IDENTITY is the LANGUAGE BASED identity

How can telugu identity oppress TG ra - when TG people also speak Telugu. They made up some andhra identity for that.

BAsically what you are saying is that other language groups are nice and caring but ONLY TELUGU people are oppressive. And ofcourse you dont see anything RACIST about it. you are CUNT that way. I hope someone knocks the out of you.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey narsiga @Raven_Rayes no one in this forum is so indecent as to go to a tamil forum and say their language is fake, they dont have a political identiy but we have one. You are the only SCUMBAG who can say such things.

And you dare to lecture people here on those things ?

I didn't claim Telugu is fake.

why are you whining like a baby, when you can't address what I actually claimed? lmao.

i dare to lecture you sh1ts because you are sh1ts, and I'm not. its that simple. has nothing to do with telugu/tamil.

literally you guys are racist scumbags, most of them here. you too. since you are much more eager to make up imaginary sh1t to troll me, than to troll the guys who are racist day in and day out here.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are making no sense. I randomly mention that I'm probably more Tamil than Telugu, which is a function of my exposure to the environment I grew up in. It's not 'parading' my identity.

yes, I'm a better person than almost everyone in this db. I'm extremely articulate too. It must be obvious. you guys are sh1t.

YOU took offense on behalf of Tamil identity - thats what i said.

You are most lying, scheming, devious piece of $Hit here who struggles to parse some basic information. articulate anta - nee yenkamma.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey lamdike cant you see andhra pradesh ? kallu dobbaya ? how can you there is no language based identity when AP is there. And moreover language based identity is language based identiy. It exists through the world AND IS THE DEFACTO POLITICAL IDENTITY  in general in world. In fact the MOST ENDURING POLITICAL IDENTITY is the LANGUAGE BASED identity

How can telugu identity oppress TG ra - when TG people also speak Telugu. They made up some andhra identity for that.

BAsically what you are saying is that other language groups are nice and caring but ONLY TELUGU people are oppressive. And ofcourse you dont see anything RACIST about it. you are CUNT that way. I hope someone knocks the out of you.

lmao. speak to TG brothers, dude.

looks like TG society is moving past you at jet speed, and you are venting your frustration at not being able to keep with it, at me.

I only pity you.

the 500 TG friends you have, definitely hate you. that's why you are stuck talking to someone from Chennai.

I didn't claim Telugu is fake.

why are you whining like a baby, when you can't address what I actually claimed? lmao.

i dare to lecture you sh1ts because you are sh1ts, and I'm not. its that simple. has nothing to do with telugu/tamil.

literally you guys are racist scumbags, most of them here. you too. since you are much more eager to make up imaginary sh1t to troll me, than to troll the guys who are racist day in and day out here.

did you not say it is a fake fictitious think. you literally said language is a fake made up instittuion.

10gera KAMPU narsi ga. I have never seen anyone beat up a guy in a low like this. YOU dance with pure joy when a state like AP got split despite having minimal knowledge about anything. misery ki oka definition unte adhi narsi.