Ela Sambar kampu

chandrabhai7

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. speak to TG brothers, dude.

looks like TG society is moving past you at jet speed, and you are venting your frustration at not being able to keep with it, at me.

I only pity you.

the 500 TG friends you have, definitely hate you. that's why you are stuck talking to someone from Chennai.

what - i asked you there is AP - which is a telugu state - it exists but you deny there is no political identity for telugu. I am asking how do you explain it? and you are blabbering about JET  SPEED ? what jet speed ?

rey when my father passed away more than 500 people came - its not a big number.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

YOU took offense on behalf of Tamil identity - thats what i said.

nah. I'm mocking your lack of creativity in your racism.

why would I take offense at a bunch of losers that I don't even respect?

I'm even engaging with you purely out of pity. since your 500 TG friends seem to have completely deserted you.

it is an obvious thing that existence of AP state - even in the shorter form - proves Telugu has a political identity. In fact TG state also does not disprove existence of telugu identity as they couldnt add any non Telugu areas to their borders. It is too very much a telugu state.

These are obvious reality which so called articulation king KAMPU narsi denies.

TG soodu TG soodu anta. Rey LAMDIKE - you think you somehow got me by saying that. But it really reveals what a troll you are.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what - i asked you there is AP - which is a telugu state - it exists but you deny there is no political identity for telugu. I am asking how do you explain it? and you are blabbering about JET  SPEED ? what jet speed ?

rey when my father passed away more than 500 people came - its not a big number.

I don't give a fcuk about your father's funeral. the 500 people who came probably were bussed in from Andhra, who knows.. .. idiot.

the AP that once existed doesn't anymore. that's proof that Telugu identity has lesser political value than before. Instead of talking to your TG brothers and building bridges and collaborating at the union level, you are busy trolling someone from Chennai, for stuff you think he said. lmao.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

and you are blabbering about JET  SPEED ? what jet speed ?

looks like you are insecure in a separate TG. and that TG society is changing at a pace that you cannot keep up or make sense of.

your way of coping with that extraordinary loss of identity and purpose is to troll someone from Chennai.

that's the level of intelligence you are operating at.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't give a fcuk about your father's funeral. the 500 people who came probably were bussed in from Andhra, who knows.. .. idiot.

the AP that once existed doesn't anymore. that's proof that Telugu identity has lesser political value than before. Instead of talking to your TG brothers and building bridges and collaborating at the union level, you are busy trolling someone from Chennai, for stuff you think he said. lmao.

I dont catre what you believe LYING scum. I told you 500 is not a big number.

AP still exists. So now it has "lesser" value ? after arguing it doesnt exist at all ?  hahaha. This is your ARTICULATION skills which is basically making up $Hit as you go through.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is an obvious thing that existence of AP state - even in the shorter form - proves Telugu has a political identity. In fact TG state also does not disprove existence of telugu identity as they couldnt add any non Telugu areas to their borders. It is too very much a telugu state.

These are obvious reality which so called articulation king KAMPU narsi denies.

TG soodu TG soodu anta. Rey LAMDIKE - you think you somehow got me by saying that. But it really reveals what a troll you are.

dude.. I'm gay. its a political identity too. what do I do with that information now?

I have 10 friends who I regularly boink with, lets say. should I go around claiming that my gay political identity supercedes everything else, and that I be allowed to create my own sovereign ward inside the city of Chennai?

rey NARSI ga @Raven_Rayes that blind andhra hate you got from VP,s like halwa utterly destroyed you. You cant get anythign straight or anything in a simple manner. You stand now as a wreck. And you have dreams of ganging up on me.

hahaha

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude.. I'm gay. its a political identity too. what do I do with that information now?

I have 10 friends who I regularly boink with, lets say. should I go around claiming that my gay political identity supercedes everything else, and that I be allowed to create my own sovereign ward inside the city of Chennai?

The difference is i will never go to a gay forum and say Gays dont exist. Or if there was a split in some gay community - then act thrilled and wave it in their faces to show your identity is fake and a fiction.

Thats what you do here and you are too dense to realize it.

I dont catre what you believe LYING scum. I told you 500 is not a big number.

AP still exists. So now it has "lesser" value ? after arguing it doesnt exist at all ?  hahaha. This is your ARTICULATION skills which is basically making up $Hit as you go through.

ofcourse you care what I believe. that's why you keep following me around.

you are basically clutching at straws and arguing like a fcuking coward. what does value - lesser or greater got to do with anything? as far as I'm concerned Telugu identity is completely useless. I'll have more leverage with my identity as Chennai person in social circles

way more leverage if I use the school I went to, and the college I attended. what is this Telugu identity and Tamil identity?

I said I'm sympathetic to Tamil identity, since I think they have high ideals.

what are the ideals of Telugu identity? to force TG to be in a political union they don't want? Is that the ideal for Telugu identity? It makes me want to puke.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse you care what I believe. that's why you keep following me around.

you are basically clutching at straws and arguing like a fcuking coward. what does value - lesser or greater got to do with anything? as far as I'm concerned Telugu identity is completely useless. I'll have more leverage with my identity as Chennai person in social circles

way more leverage if I use the school I went to, and the college I attended. what is this Telugu identity and Tamil identity?

I said I'm sympathetic to Tamil identity, since I think they have high ideals.

what are the ideals of Telugu identity? to force TG to be in a political union they don't want? Is that the ideal for Telugu identity? It makes me want to puke.

Grow a brain and realize right now 50 million people depend on an lingusitic state like andhra pradesh for their pensions, roads, electricity gatra. Thats 50 million times multiplied by you and your slick ever changing identities.

Have respect to that. And stop abusing it in a telugu forum like this.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The difference is i will never go to a gay forum and say Gays dont exist. Or if there was a split in some gay community - then act thrilled and wave it in their faces to show your identity is fake and a fiction.

Thats what you do here and you are too dense to realize it.

first.. are you gay?

I'm telugu.

if you are gay, you are free to come to a gay forum and trash talk gay ethics, gay politics, and even deny their identity. the forum is free to ban you.

this forum is free to ban me too. talk to the owner about it.

I'm clear annayya.. all this talk about 'Telugu identity' is superfluous upper caste nonsense to me. you guys don't care about telugu people outside of your borders.. then what is the point of this 'telugu' identity, other than batten down your hatches and pretend like there's a war going on outside against Delhi.

its pure scare mongering, and has no underlying reason to it.

Grow a brain and realize right now 50 million people depend on an lingusitic state like andhra pradesh for their pensions, roads, electricity gatra. Thats 50 million times multiplied by you and your slick ever changing identities.

Have respect to that. And stop abusing it in a telugu forum like this.

lmao. again bringing in 50million people like they all agree with you. fcuking coward loser.

what are the ideals of the 'telugu identity', pls tell.

has this 'telugu identity' ever spoken for causes of telugu people outside the borders of Andhra?