Ela Sambar kampu

chandrabhai7

simple..to please arava munjal

first main main requirements.. you have to be nalupu..or chamana chaaya..means coffee decotion color...tella ga unte they dont consider you as one among them

second...world lo ekkadaina aa loveda lungi okati eskuni tiragali...

third...tongue madata petti prati daniki "enna enna" ani munduki munduki povali on other person

above all lekapoina....okkati unte chaalu..poonakam vacchinattu teen maar dance veyyali

ladies aite extra quality : above plus oka banda body

indulo 3/4 unte chaalu..aravollu will keep you on their head and worship you

Rey narsiga @Raven_Rayes you are so proud you pointed out 10 mistakes or 20 mistakes in telugu society. And then argue shamelessly it does not deserve to exist. I have personally seen the worst caste system in TN where i stayed for almost 6 years. Yedho saametha vundhi thana back kindha nalupu thanaki thelidhani.

AP has achieved a stunning social transformation in empowering lower castes even though a lot more needs to be done. 

Stop trash talking 100 million of us. Siggu thecchukora SHAITAN.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugi identity is defenitely not as strong as German identity or even krygyz identity - all of whom did not have the misfortune of being a colonized group of people .

But it will be there eventually and it will enable egalatarianism among 90 million people and strengthen them and protect them from harm. Upper castes are some measly 10 percent of telugu people. Yea they have power now but future aint so bright for them in terms of dominatioj.

when its there eventually, you'll have a lot better way to talk about it, than the directionless emotional bs you are throwing at me right now.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsiga @Raven_Rayes you are so proud you pointed out 10 mistakes or 20 mistakes in telugu society. And then argue shamelessly it does not deserve to exist. I have personally seen the worst caste system in TN where i stayed for almost 6 years. Yedho saametha vundhi thana back kindha nalupu thanaki thelidhani.

AP has achieved a stunning social transformation in empowering lower castes even though a lot more needs to be done. 

I haven't pointed out any mistakes. I don't consider them as mistakes itself.

I admire telugu society for being individualistic, unlike Tamils. I see more potential in radical thought from Telugu society, than from Tamils who are brought down by groupthink.

when I say Telugu society, I include Telangana too with it. But I don't take the TG identity based on an accent seriously. I hope they move past it in the future and towards a more enlightened society.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I'm not the one trash talking telugus. you are.

you are insisting on pushing something that they don't care for.

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I haven't pointed out any mistakes. I don't consider them as mistakes itself.

I admire telugu society for being individualistic, unlike Tamils. I see more potential in radical thought from Telugu society, than from Tamils who are brought down by groupthink.

when I say Telugu society, I include Telangana too with it. But I don't take the TG identity based on an accent seriously. I hope they move past it in the future and towards a more enlightened society.

Telugu people can flourish as individuals only if they have a strong society which protects them. Without a strong telugu cinmea industry is it possible for people like allu arjun, chiranjeevi to ntr thrive? can you imagine them learning hindi or tamil and trying to outcompet locals there. - isnt that much harder.

Also narsi ga @Raven_Rayes it is comical for you to say you have radical thoughts.

You only have reactionary or counter radical thoughts. I havent seen a guy who gives as much importance to rss and delhi like you.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugu people can flourish as individuals only if they have a strong society which protects them. Without a strong telugu cinmea industry is it possible for people like allu arjun, chiranjeevi to ntr thrive? can you imagine them learning hindi or tamil and trying to outcompet locals there.

I woudn't call Allu Arjun or Chiranjeevi as representatives of Telugus. the circus they indulge is the lowest of art form. commercial cinema is not representative of a culture, but of the sh1t that emanates from it.

Telugu's cultural expression is found in its literature, music, dance, its architecture etc.

you don't need a 'strong' state for it, or even a unitary state. Telugus can form a 1000 different groups and do their own thing.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I woudn't call Allu Arjun or Chiranjeevi as representatives of Telugus. the circus they indulge is the lowest of art form. commercial cinema is not representative of a culture, but of the sh1t that emanates from it.

Telugu's cultural expression is found in its literature, music, dance, its architecture etc.

you don't need a 'strong' state for it, or even a unitary state. Telugus can form a 1000 different groups and do their own thing.

well whatver you might think of them. It is ridiculous to say with out a telugu industry they can floruish easily . Only an insane crack would make such statement. Telugu cinema industry cannot exist without backing of a telugu state. Will delhi encourage it ?

Telugu culture is not in cinema but some caste stranglhold  kuchipudi is what a reactionary RSS brahmin will say. Snooty racist takes on dynamism of an industry which constantly evolves and tries relentelessly to bring some humor and entertainment. it is ofcourse not perfect but is THE cutlure medium of modern times. Saying anything else is reactionary $hit.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Also narsi ga @Raven_Rayes it is comical for you to say you have radical thoughts.

You only have reactionary or counter radical thoughts. I havent seen a guy who gives as much importance to rss and delhi like you.

you havent seen?? you are literally in a db full of them. lmao.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

well whatver you might think of it. It is ridiculous to say with out a telugu industry they can floruish. Only an insane crack would make such statement. Telugu cinema industry cannot exist without backing of a telugu state. Will delhi encourage it ?

Telugu culture is not in cinema but some caste stranglhold  kuchipudi is what a reactionary RSS brahmin will say. Snooty racist takes on dynamism of an industry which constantly evolves and tries relentelessly to bring some humor and entertainment. it is ofcourse not perfect but is THE cutlure medium of modern times. Saying anything else is reactionary $hit.

why should them flourishing be something that is desirable? telugu cinema industry is sh1t. if it doesn't exist, it'd probably improve the standard of cultural expression of telugu society itself.

I didn't say kuchipudi. personally, I don't care for identities and art forms. I'm only arguing your point, on your own terms.

my terms are that identities are bs. I reject telugu identity, and will not indulge myself in it. I'm happy to see Telugu language itself dying and something replacing it. those are my terms. I'm sure you are not equipped to debate on that, other than throwing another of your insane personal tantrums.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why should them flourishing be something that is desirable? telugu cinema industry is sh1t. if it doesn't exist, it'd probably improve the standard of cultural expression of telugu society itself.

I didn't say kuchipudi. personally, I don't care for identities and art forms. I'm only arguing your point, on your own terms.

my terms are that identities are bs. I reject telugu identity, and will not indulge myself in it. I'm happy to see Telugu language itself dying and something replacing it. those are my terms. I'm sure you are not equipped to debate on that, other than throwing another of your insane personal tantrums.

Rey picchi narsi ga. People need movies ra - in their own language. why is it desirable endhi. No one can argue when you talk weird $hit like this.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

well whatver you might think of it. It is ridiculous to say with out a telugu industry they can floruish. Only an insane crack would make such statement. Telugu cinema industry cannot exist without backing of a telugu state. Will delhi encourage it ?