Ela Sambar kampu

chandrabhai7

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

my terms are that identities are bs. I reject telugu identity, and will not indulge myself in it. I'm happy to see Telugu language itself dying and something replacing it. those are my terms. I'm sure you are not equipped to debate on that, other than throwing another of your insane personal tantrums.

Atleast have the decency to do it in a non telugu forum. YOu show boating annoying person.

Whether you like it or not 90 million people have been instructed in this. There are thousands of mothers out there in villages across 300,000 square kilometers of land who are teaching life skills to their children in Telugu. That commands respect, recognition and protection.

No one cares about your ideological gimmicks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey picchi narsi ga. People need movies ra - in their own language. why is it desirable endhi. No one can argue when you talk weird $hit like this.

if you can't argue, then stfu.

holding on to commercial movies that are made to cater to 13-14yr olds as representative of a society itself is just pathetic.

and then you have to nerve to talk about culture.

atleast I reject culture outright. I'm a free man, who can live in any society I wish to, moving from one place to the next without any sense of attachment.

what are you? a moron who watches movies made for kids and thinks that we need a 'strong' insitutional support to keep our people glued on to 3rd rate sh1t so they forget about how pathetic their actual lives are? lmao.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Atleast have the decency to do it in a non telugu forum. YOu show boating annoying person.

Whether you like it or not 90 million people have been instructed in this. There are thousands of mothers out there in villages across 300,000 square kilometers of land who are teaching life skills to their children in Telugu. That commands respect, recognition and protection.

No one cares about your ideological gimmicks.

its not an ideological gimmick idiot. I really give two hoots about bs identity and culture. I don't respect people who flaunt their identity.. and that includes Tamils who do it too.

its you who constantly tags me and annoys me with your misrepresentation of what I say.

I come here only to mock people's stupidity here. whether its a telugu forum, tamil forum is of no concern to me.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if you can't argue, then stfu.

holding on to commercial movies that are made to cater to 13-14yr olds as representative of a society itself is just pathetic.

and then you have to nerve to talk about culture.

atleast I reject culture outright. I'm a free man, who can live in any society I wish to, moving from one place to the next without any sense of attachment.

what are you? a moron who watches movies made for kids and thinks that we need a 'strong' insitutional support to keep our people glued on to 3rd rate sh1t so they forget about how pathetic their actual lives are? lmao.

Cinema is representative of culture in modern times. Anyone with some flair for culture hopes to make it to cinema in a state like Ap and in most other places too where other industries such as music is relatively underdeveloped.

its an elementary thing. You act like this because you are a snooty racist - what are those telugu arts gatra you are saying represents - can you even name a bunch - i am pretty sure you cannot without googling up.

You reject culture ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu. You are a self delusional fool who say things which sound cool to you. 

you lack the skills to understand a society or its power structures.

google financial director gets 750k ba. Their recrutiers get 300k. Ok atleast coding lo edho thopu ante i can understand.

But what cutting edge financial work it is doing to pay people hundreds of thousands ? do you think they are more busy than financial professionals in other institutions ? And how are google recruiters so much different than others ?

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Cinema is representative of culture in modern times. Anyone with some flair for culture hopes to make it to cinema in a state like Ap and in most other places too where other industries such as music is relatively underdeveloped.

its an elementary thing. You act like this because you are a snooty racist - what are those telugu arts gatra you are saying represents - can you even name a bunch - i am pretty sure you cannot without googling up.

You reject culture ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu. You are a self delusional fool who say things which sound cool to you. 

you lack the skills to understand a society or its power structures.

what kind of sh1t is this? you really think Telugu cinema represents Telugu culture?

why would I name telugu arts, when I don't give a fcuk about them? I just find the claim that movie stars are expressions of a culture amusing. they are literally circus animals worth less than sh1t.

being a chiru, balayya, vijay, rajnikanth, kamalahaasan fan is like being the lowest form of human one can be.

what 'power structures' you understand? you couldn't even stop AP from being divided.. stop making an ass of yourself dude.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

google financial director gets 750k ba. Their recrutiers get 300k. Ok atleast coding lo edho thopu ante i can understand.

But what cutting edge financial work it is doing to pay people hundreds of thousands ? do you think they are more busy than financial professionals in other institutions ? And how are google recruiters so much different than others ?

what sh1t is this?

so you think a society exists, a culture exists, so a bunch of guys at the top can make millions of dollars off them? lmao.

what a dumbfcuk.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what sh1t is this?

so you think a society exists, a culture exists, so a bunch of guys at the top can make millions of dollars off them? lmao.

what a dumbfcuk.

That is for another thread. somehow got posted here. There is anotehr thread about comparisions going on.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what sh1t is this?

what a dumbfcuk.

what would you consider the greatest achievement of Telugu society in modern times in architecture?

the idly tower in Amaravati? or any of the lame Rajamouli inspired designs for Amaravati? how are they telugu in design?

ofcourse I ask the same of Tamil society too.. there has been absolutely none.

so why would you make the claim that  a strong state is needed to produce something extraordinary out of the culture? reality is proof that its not true.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what would you consider the greatest achievement of Telugu society in modern times in architecture?

the idly tower in Amaravati? or any of the lame Rajamouli inspired designs for Amaravati? how are they telugu in design?

ofcourse I ask the same of Tamil society too.. there has been absolutely none.

so why would you make the claim that  a strong state is needed to produce something extraordinary out of the culture? reality is proof that its not true.

There wont be any palaces or charminars or obscene temples like KCR is doing in Yadagiri gutta because we dont have kings any more.

Architecture will be economical and people centric. Hyderabad airport, hi tec city towers -2 , necklace road design, KBR park, shilparamam, ramoji film city would be the examples of greatest architecture in modern times that is functional but not so functional like a factory floor. it has some aesthetic elements.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There wont be any palaces or charminars or obscene temples like KCR is doing in Yadagiri gutta because we dont have kings any more.

Architecture will be economical and people centric. Hyderabad airport, hi tec city towers -2 , necklace road design, KBR park, shilparamam, ramoji film city would be the examples of greatest architecture in modern times that is functional but not so functional like a factory floor. it has some aesthetic elements.

what KCR is doing is just an extension of an existing temple.

architecture will be economical because precisely the mandate for a 'people' govt is not to spend on arts and culture, but for comfort and efficiency.

Ramoji film city is considered as great architecture now? or is it a cheap imitation of various things around the world? I don't know. I've never bothered to spend money to go inside rfc.

anyway we are talking of public projects.. not private ones. we'll include rfc when ramoji rao opens the city for public, and doesn't charge a bomb for a tour.

what use is the 'strong' state? other than to fill the pockets of those at the top of the social ladder?

TN had someone who likes to call himself a literary figure (karunanidhi)... and did what? did you see the assembly building in Chennai? Its fcuking ugly.

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There wont be any palaces or charminars

there's no need for a 'state' to spur cultural expression of its people. in fact, having a state seems to be having a negative effect on cultural expression of its people. like propping up clowns like chiru as 'artists'.