The hype is real - Liger breaking all records

texas

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Paid fans at Sudarshan theater and paid views and likes for the trailer to enta hungama chesina the movie is going to be a dud.. Movie lo vishyam unte like Arjun Reddy and Geeta Govindam the movie will automatically catch on through word of mouth without much publicity.. But trailer chustene artham aipotundi movie lo vishayam ledani..

Konda gadiki and Puri gadiki and KJo gadiki dimma tirigipoye answer istaru audience on Aug 25th, mark my word!

Yep...

5 years ago, just a trailer by unknown director created a storm and thousands of people came to pre release function ...

It's all dharma productions begging all other directors and producers to retweet co ordinated campaign..

It is like brainwash - people think probably it's good and my taste is bad..

No, trailer is trash .. 2/10.

With this artificial hype, they will find distributors who are gonna lose lot of money.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yep...

5 years ago, just a trailer by unknown director created a storm and thousands of people came to pre release function ...

It's all dharma productions begging all other directors and producers to retweet co ordinated campaign..

It is like brainwash - people think probably it's good and my taste is bad..

No, trailer is trash .. 2/10.

With this artificial hype, they will find distributors who are gonna lose lot of money.

2 /10 echey entha worst rmundhi man dantlooo … it might be flop but not too bad or ugly 

They also use these numbers and fake competition to sell OTT rights for higher rates...

Dharma productions can link this release and future release to force distributors to buy in some regions.

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

2 /10 echey entha worst rmundhi man dantlooo … it might be flop but not too bad or ugly 

I am VD fan... That's my generous rating, given its from dharma productions...

Going by locations in trailer, they wrapped entire movie in 3/4 cheap sets . All they did for last 3 years is COVID + partying in Mumbai...

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I am VD fan... That's my generous rating, given its from dharma productions...

Going by locations in trailer, they wrapped entire movie in 3/4 cheap sets . All they did for last 3 years is COVID + partying in Mumbai...

Let’s see you might be right …puri and charmee party hard guys kavschu but vd vadike dikkuu  ledhu vadi em party chesukuntaduuu

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Let’s see you might be right …puri and charmee party hard guys kavschu but vd vadike dikkuu  ledhu vadi em party chesukuntaduuu

Let's see... 

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Where ? How ?

Each and every review and replies in social Media my ordinary people are laughing at the trailer...

Have you seen the no of trolls ? 

vaat-laga-denge-vijay-devarakonda.gif

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They also use these numbers and fake competition to sell OTT rights for higher rates...

Dharma productions can link this release and future release to force distributors to buy in some regions.

You are right OTT platforms are stupids to believe this and buy for higher price vaat-laga-denge-vijay-devarakonda.gifthese Netflix prime Disney/hot star are stupid people who believe this and buy for 300-500Cr 

2 hours ago, texas said:

You are right OTT platforms are stupids to believe this and buy for higher price vaat-laga-denge-vijay-devarakonda.gifthese Netflix prime Disney/hot star are stupid people who believe this and buy for 300-500Cr 

Heard they realized some mistakes they made and not shelling out money like before. Also, some portion is based on watched minutes - 

There is some probability for this to do well in tier 2 and tier 3 ..

Kabir Singh did exceptionally well there but it also did well in tier 1... That's even with competition and total boycott by Nepo gang in Bollywood... They gave it bad reviews and trashed it.

This movie will get good reviews and likely has huge release ... But if content is bad , no one goes to theatres these days