SRK spent 4 years of his life in ToliChowki hyderabad

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

eedu yedhava endhi. one of the best person.

trukodu anna hatred to sachipotunnaru janalu

my absolute favourite actor. vaadi energy is amazing.

i've not seen any of his films other than dil se, which is borderline creepy.. but I think he's one of the most charming actor, even if he's not handsome.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i've not seen any of his films other than dil se, which is borderline creepy.. but I think he's one of the most charming actor, even if he's not handsome.

I never liked him or his movies. but, i never had idea about his charitable activities. came to know recently about it.

he kept it in wraps for such a long time.  

13 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

eedu yedhava endhi. one of the best person.

trukodu anna hatred to sachipotunnaru janalu

Rofl rofl. Trukodu kanukey yedava ani nenu decide ayyanu ani nuvvu decide aithey naaku sambandham ledhu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl rofl. Trukodu kanukey yedava ani nenu decide ayyanu ani nuvvu decide aithey naaku sambandham ledhu

nee gurinchi chepatle ee thread lo, db lo pade content choosi chebutunna.

neeku emi rerason unnayo

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

didn't watch his movies except darr, baazigar & Karn Arjun

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

based on your posts in this db, it is a fair assumption to make.

obviously you are not going to address why its wrong, because you'll be caught in a tangle if you try to explain why you hate SRK, other than the reason of him being muslim.

why do you deny that you are a bigot? lmao. you're already supporting BJP, it just requires you to own up to your support for BJP to realise that you are a bigot. how is this even something that you can deny, I can't understand?

does it contradict with the fake image you built for yourself in this db? lmao. dont worry.. every one of your friend is your friend because he appreciates your bigotry. be brave. come out.

4 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

nee gurinchi chepatle ee thread lo, db lo pade content choosi chebutunna.

neeku emi rerason unnayo

you are so kind. lmao.

naatho maatladthey i can prove that the only reason he hates SRK is him being a muslim.

step by step. in a logical way.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

SRK meeda kooda edupu endhi @3$%

baaga khali ga unnattunnav

Ye aadikem thakkuva aadi meedha endhuku edavodhu .. aina kadevadu crying Ki anarham annadu maa friend living legend @Higher_Purpose

• Haha 1

Ne avva information kosamo edo fun kosamo or news kosam db ki vasthe motham kampu kampu chesthunaru kada ra mari personal ga teskoni. Chill out brothers. Evari opinion varidi me opinions chepandi mari thittukokandi please. Jus ignore 

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the only thing I want in this db is to show how lame uppercaste people are. how bad their arguments are. how insular their world is. how dumb they are..

still I'm only engaging with them only respectfully. Inspite of my visceral hatred for them. Something you can't seem to muster, I guess.

A fools errand - given you yourself embody upper casteism at the very core of your thought.

The India where SRK is hated for being a Muslim exists, right in the mind and hearts of ‘Liberals’ and Islamists

• Jinit Jain | 12 October, 2021
  • Liberals actually hate SRK for not hating Modi enough

Similarly, SRK is quite popular among BJP supporters as well. Neither has the actor ever lashed out against the BJP and RSS—something which the liberals probably secretly hate him for and perhaps wish him the worst. However, the important thing to note here is that it is the liberals who associate him with his religious identity and think, as a Muslim, he does not hate the BJP or Modi enough.

SRK had once spoken about the rising intolerance in the country. During an interview in 2015, after much prodding from Barkha Dutt, Shah Rukh succinctly spoke on religious intolerance, saying that it would lead the country to dark ages. His statements had caused an outrage momentarily, and since then the actor had decided to not speak up on matters that are nothing but propaganda. Actually, he has avoided making overt political statements.

SRK’s dignified silence on a host of issues since the intolerance imbroglio rattled the Liberals and Islamists beyond measure. They were angry with SRK and Bollywood for not weighing in on the Muslim victimhood narrative that they had so carefully crafted. Moreover, Khan was also seen taking selfies with PM Modi. In 2002, Khan also brought to life a poem titled “Kya Khoya Kya Paya” by India’s one of the most prolific wordsmiths and then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. 

It is the liberals who actually hate Shah Rukh Khan for not being venomously critical of the Modi government, for not being someone like Anurag Kashyap who does not mind disregarding logic and rationality in his criticism of the BJP. And they are projecting their hate on others so that they could present a misleadin

• Islamists hate SRK for celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi

In addition to liberals, the Islamists also hate Shah Rukh Khan for not being an “ideal” Muslim. Recently, SRK had shared a picture of a Ganesha idol installed at his home during Ganesh Chaturthi. The move rattled Islamists on Twitter, including the verified ones, who descended upon the actor’s timeline to acquaint him with the teachings of Islam.

The actor celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi at home every year and gets hatred from Islamists for not being ‘Muslim enough’.

Many called him ‘Shirk’ and ‘Kafir’ and many fundamentalists believe that kafirs and ‘non-believers’ deserve to be punished with death. Murtad is apostasy and apostasy is also to be punished with death, as per the Holy Quran, they argued. Several others decried the actor and asked him to convert alleging that idol worshipping is a sin in Islam.

This is not the first time that Shah Rukh Khan has been attacked by Islamists for celebrating a Hindu festival. This was the fourth year in a row that the Islamists have slammed the actor for going against the Islamic principles that call for the prohibition of idolatry and ordains punishment for celebrating festivals of other religions.

In order to hide this unbridled hatred for SRK, the ‘toilet cleaners’ of ISIS must float an imaginary theory where the actor is hated for his identity, not by the Islamists, but by the Hindus. The recent attempt to perpetuate the Muslim victimhood narrative in connection with the judicial action against Aryan Khan is an effort in that direction.

The idea that India hates SRK for being a Muslim is a figment of the ‘Liberal’ imagination, something that they desperately want others to believe so that they can mask their own abhorrence for SRK for not subscribing to their views about PM Modi and his government and indulging in celebrations of Hindu festivals.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

A fools errand - given you yourself embody upper casteism at the very core of your thought.

Its obvious you don't know what's a fools errand is, just like you don't know half the things you say here 

But you are right. I'm an uppercaste aashole too. So are you. 

How wonderful would the world be if we all just shut up. Instead of pretending like we are doing good to the world? I can shut up. Can you? 

I'm temporarily putting on hold my long time project of shutting this disgusting db down just to see if you can shut the fcuk up until the end of the year. Lmao.