SRK spent 4 years of his life in ToliChowki hyderabad

Telugodura456

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its obvious you don't know what's a fools errand is, just like you don't know half the things you say here 

But you are right. I'm an uppercaste aashole too. So are you. 

How wonderful would the world be if we all just shut up. Instead of pretending like we are doing good to the world? I can shut up. Can you? 

I'm temporarily putting on hold my long time project of shutting this disgusting db down just to see if you can shut the fcuk up until the end of the year. Lmao. 

yours is completely comical troll fest. All you do is pick anyone you dont like - call him upper caste and blindly argue against their position. It generally works because most upper castes in india take comical or bigoted positions.

It failed hilariously with me - and you are pathetically left wondering whether i am "secretly casteist".

Its far better you actually put some time in understanding upper casteism by actual reading up some stuff and understanding it.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yours is completely comical troll fest. All you do is pick anyone you dont like - call him upper caste and blindly argue against their position. It generally works because most upper castes in india take comical or bigoted positions.

It failed hilariously with me - and you are pathetically left wondering whether i am "secretly casteist".

Its far better you actually put some time in understanding upper casteism by actual reading up some stuff and understanding it.

So can you shut up or not? 

Or are you deluding yourself that you are doing net positive in the world by opening your mouth? Lmao

53 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

is it your claim that you did 'reading'? really? lmao.

does this 'reading' entail reading actual books, or reading tweets of kooks like Meena, and northie hating, anti muslim apologist Kuffir?

your objections to what I post doesn't look like its coming from an enlightened well read person. It looks like I'm talking to tantrum throwing 8yr old who was denied icecream after being made hard to work for it.

anyway I won't waste my time reading books on casteism. My aim is to keep uppercaste fcuking scum out of my world. this db is my training ground. I meet someone, I know what to say to put them off without sounding like an asshole to the rest of the group.

every single uppercaste scum that opens his mouth about 'reservation' is gonna get destroyed by me. I dont have to read books on casteism for that. simple numbers on how many non uppercaste people exist in Indian institutions is enough for that.

plus I'm more interested in engineering alternate life forms, and learn how to fuse them with myself and improve my personal wellbeing.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not wondering anything about you. I consider you not worth my time. a minor irritant in my quest to shut this db down.

the only thing I used to wonder is, what put you off Meena? DId you realise that she's a kook, or was it my relentless hammering of the positions you borrowed from her that put you off her? lmao.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

It generally works because most upper castes in india take comical or bigoted positions.

actually most uppercastes are fine, they shut up and do their job and not mouth off nonsense about sh1t they don't know. What they do in private is none of my business. only a minority is publicly bigoted.

I've perfected the art of finding out who's who within few conversations.

now that I've encountered you, I've added 'telugu lovers' to the list of idiots I have to be wary of, purely because of  the relentless stupidity I can avoid putting up with.

but still I can't figure out how to avoid the idiots, without pissing off people I can work with. I don't like to use caste markers like last names for that. It has to be some idiot sh1t they believe in that I can pry out of them within the first few meetings, and then either shame them or ghost them forever.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

is it your claim that you did 'reading'? really? lmao.

does this 'reading' entail reading actual books, or reading tweets of kooks like Meena, and northie hating, anti muslim apologist Kuffir?

your objections to what I post doesn't look like its coming from an enlightened well read person. It looks like I'm talking to tantrum throwing 8yr old who was denied icecream after being made hard to work for it.

anyway I won't waste my time reading books on casteism. My aim is to keep uppercaste fcuking scum out of my world. this db is my training ground. I meet someone, I know what to say to put them off without sounding like an asshole to the rest of the group.

every single uppercaste scum that opens his mouth about 'reservation' is gonna get destroyed by me. I dont have to read books on casteism for that. simple numbers on how many non uppercaste people exist in Indian institutions is enough for that.

plus I'm more interested in engineering alternate life forms, and learn how to fuse them with myself and improve my personal wellbeing.

Even a pet dog will have more attention span than you. You make judgements so quick based on very little reading and even little application of mind.

Thats why no matter how hard you try you come across like a light weight guy who is "in progress" but not there. but add to your cantenkerous attitude it becomes downright annoying.

@Raven_Rayes narsi you always sounded like an "anti castiest" activist who i says i oppose caste therefore i oppose reservation. You are worser elitist than most here. Atleast they have the guts to speak against hindi imposition and delhi. You are a rank coward who will worship power where he can find it..

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Even a pet dog will have more attention span than you. You make judgements so quick based on very little reading and even little application of mind.

Thats why no matter how hard you try you come across like a light weight guy who is "in progress" but not there. but add to your cantenkerous attitude it becomes downright annoying.

so your answer to my question whether you did any 'reading' is, to mock me for not doing any reading. lmao.

and that after I acknowledged that not only have I not read, I also don't have any intention of investing my time to read up on casteism.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes narsi you always sounded like an "anti castiest" activist who i says i oppose caste therefore i oppose reservation. You are worser elitist than most here. Atleast they have the guts to speak against hindi imposition and delhi. You are a rank coward who will worship power where he can find it..

I'm not an activist, idiot. I just hate dumbasses. and this db is full of dumbasses who can't even have an actual conversation. including you.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so your answer to my question whether you did any 'reading' is, to mock me for not doing any reading. lmao.

and that after I acknowledged that not only have I not read, I also don't have any intention of investing my time to read up on casteism.

I didnt mock you just like. I mocked you for judging Kuffir who is an editor of roundtableindia and who provided platform for many dalit/obc activitists. You must have read one tweet and went around scurrying with an opinion .

Nuvvu kashtam ra narsi. I blame your parents really - they havent taught you humility, cuirosity or patience. Nobody knows why you have this much cockiness etc without much knowledge at all.