SRK spent 4 years of his life in ToliChowki hyderabad

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes narsi you always sounded like an "anti castiest" activist who i says i oppose caste therefore i oppose reservation. You are worser elitist than most here. Atleast they have the guts to speak against hindi imposition and delhi. You are a rank coward who will worship power where he can find it..

I'm not an activist, idiot. I just hate dumbasses. and this db is full of dumbasses who can't even have an actual conversation. including you.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I didnt mock you just like. I mocked you for judging Kuffir who is an editor of roundtableindia and who provided platform for many dalit/obc activitists. You must have read one tweet and went around scurrying with an opinion .

Nuvvu kashtam ra narsi. I blame your parents really - they havent taught you humility, cuirosity or patience. Nobody knows why you have this much cockiness etc without much knowledge at all.

haha.. you blame my parents? instead of trying to engage me and prove where I'm wrong?

now do you see why I call this db as full of dumbasses? lmao.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes narsi you always sounded like an "anti castiest" activist who i says i oppose caste therefore i oppose reservation. You are worser elitist than most here. Atleast they have the guts to speak against hindi imposition and delhi. You are a rank coward who will worship power where he can find it..

why do you think I'm anti-caste? I'm not. I'm not anti-sanghi, anti-telugu identity, anti-misogyny anti anything.

I have my set of personal ethics, which I'm open to be challenged on. Like I'm vegan, and think people who eat meat and dairy products are either hypocrites or sociopaths. Another personal ethic I have is to never open my mouth about stuff I don't know. I may have faltered on that a few times, but one lives and learns.

I want to know what your personal ethics are, challenge its source and destroy it. whatever it is, its my aim to destroy your personal ethics, that don't align with mine. Or allow my own personal ethical view.

if your reaction to that is to call me elitist, delhi slave, bring up my parents etc, you've not even tracking what I'm doing here. I don't blame you. you are a dumbfcuk who thinks this db brings Telugus together. What it actually does is bring dumbfcuks who pretend to have big dciks.

if you are not even ashamed of posting here, are you even human? now that's an interesting question to consider.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. you blame my parents? instead of trying to engage me and prove where I'm wrong?

now do you see why I call this db as full of dumbasses? lmao.

I already proved where you are wrong - your charectirzation of Kuffir - which is laughably wrong. But you dont notice it - i mean you are ridiculous that way. I really dont know how else can one debate - neither logic nor very simple language seems to work with you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why do you think I'm anti-caste? I'm not. I'm not anti-sanghi, anti-telugu identity, anti-misogyny anti anything.

I have my set of personal ethics, which I'm open to be challenged on. Like I'm vegan, and think people who eat meat and dairy products are either hypocrites or sociopaths. Another personal ethic I have is to never open my mouth about stuff I don't know. I may have faltered on that a few times, but one lives and learns.

I want to know what your personal ethics are, challenge its source and destroy it. whatever it is, its my aim to destroy your personal ethics, that don't align with mine. Or allow my own personal ethical view.

if your reaction is to call me elitist, delhi slave, bring up my parents etc, you've not even tracking what I'm doing here. I don't blame you. you are a dumbfcuk who thinks this db brings Telugus together. What it actually does is bring dumbfcuks who pretend to have big dciks.

if you are not even ashamed of posting here, are you even human? now that's an interesting question to consider.

chaaa .. endhi - you will find my personal ethics - its sources and on top of it you will destroy it aa??. Rey narsi at this point you are way too emotional and agitated to go about doing anything of that sort.

And this also shows how you are never interested in a any proper discussion - you take some ridiculous position with as little thought as possible and then start sniping indiscriminately from that position.

I dont "call' you elitist - i demonstrated you are an elitist from the points you make here. Only few days back you called some poor people in bangalore who made some money as "chaduvu leni daddammalu" - and thats just one thing.

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

ts gadi kallu kakulu silent_I1

nenu tolichowki lo galli galli thiraaganani appude cheppada ? he might have said once in a while but mostly its about his Pathan ancestry and delhi roots. Also its very interesting how he picks his roots - kashmiri  or punjabi aithe why not andhra  or telangana? why does it become hyderabadi? and why delhi instead of north india?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I already proved where you are wrong - your charectirzation of Kuffir - which is laughably wrong. But you dont notice it - i mean you are ridiculous that way. I really dont know how else can one debate - neither logic nor very simple language seems to work with you.

my characterization of Kuffir is perfectly fine. Just because you state something, doesn't mean you've 'proved' it.

Kuffir's central idea these days seems to be to explore casteism amongst muslims, and use that to prop up dalit movement. Its a brain dead strategy that plays straight into Hindutva's hands.

For a regular sanghi, whether one is syed/ashraf or pasmanda is of no consequence.

kuffir, if he's honest can look into his own backyard, and explore caste dynamics among dalits. But even that is playing into Hindutva's hands. So he comes across as hindi hating, anti-muslim apologist. No longer the dalit activist he once was.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nenu tolichowki lo galli galli thiraaganani appude cheppada ? he might have said once in a while but mostly its about his Pathan ancestry and delhi roots. Also its very interesting how he picks his roots - kashmiri  or punjabi aithe why not andhra  or telangana? why does it become hyderabadi? and why delhi instead of north india?

why does it matter to you??

ninnu sphoorti ga teesukuni Delhiwala ani peru pettukuni tiragamantava??

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa .. endhi - you will find my personal ethics - its sources and on top of it you will destroy it aa??. Rey narsi at this point you are way too emotional and agitated to go about doing anything of that sort.

you are the idiot who brings up my parents in unrelated conversations, and I'm the one who's emotional? lmao.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And this also shows how you are never interested in a any proper discussion - you take some ridiculous position with as little thought as possible and then start sniping indiscriminately from that position.

actually I'm the only person in this entire db who's actually interested i a proper discussion. Just that you are not equipped to handle what I throw.

If you insist that I must know the subject material before you'll engage with me in a discussion. I'm okay to actually 'read' (not fcuking tweets) and have a debate. but you see, you haven't done any reading either. So why not stop pretending like you are some kind of scholar on the subject that you are challenging me on?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont "call' you elitist - i demonstrated you are an elitist from the points you make here. Only few days back you called some poor people in bangalore who made some money as "chaduvu leni daddammalu" - and thats just one thing.

that's the point fcukface. me being 'elitist' or even 'sanghi' or a 'racist' or even 'rapist' has nothing to do with your inability to actually address my conversation.

its just a way for you to escape it.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

my characterization of Kuffir is perfectly fine. Just because you state something, doesn't mean you've 'proved' it.

Kuffir's central idea these days seems to be to explore casteism amongst muslims, and use that to prop up dalit movement. Its a brain dead strategy that plays straight into Hindutva's hands.

For a regular sanghi, whether one is syed/ashraf or pasmanda is of no consequence.

kuffir, if he's honest can look into his own backyard, and explore caste dynamics among dalits. But even that is playing into Hindutva's hands. So he comes across as hindi hating, anti-muslim apologist. No longer the dalit activist he once was.

Its perfect lie. I can tell you never bothered reading a single article of him or went to his website or even his twitter site. And he personally himself is not even that big on pasmanda or anything he provides platform to muslims themselves who speak about that things in additon to many leftists of all sorts. He wrote many many articles for muslim victims of riots.

In fact it is ridiculous stance and your core DISHONESTY comes out when you write this. If you lie to yourself there is nothing for you ra narsi. 

What sanghi strategy ra narsi - there is nothing more sanghi than "i think i am comfortable with india" while watching the dead bodies of thousands of sikhs of 1984, tens of thousands of kashmiris, thousands of bengalis and assamese dead bodies, thousands upon thuosands of muslim dead bodies in riots and at the same you want Telugu identity to die - how much mass violence if ever in andhra ?

You have a ROTTEN SOUL ra narsi. As i said before SHAITAN ke aulad. its not easy for you to have a heart,

Look at the delusions you live in ? you want to shut down this DBaa?

3 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

why does it matter to you??

ninnu sphoorti ga teesukuni Delhiwala ani peru pettukuni tiragamantava??

why does it matter to you? this is db so dbing. Nachhaka pothe 10ge. 

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you will find my personal ethics

I won't find it, dumbfcuk. I'm not James Bond.

I'm asking you to declare it, and be open to being challenged on it. not run off like a little b1tch because someone 'disrespected' you.

how are you even an adult? why can't you just shut your mouth like everyone else in this db and just make jokes, and generally have a good time?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why does it matter to you? this is db so dbing. Nachhaka pothe 10ge. 

you think you don't have to explain why you hold a particular view, but feel entitled to challenge others on their views?

and then run off crying to momma, when they do elaborate on it.

what kind of whiny baby are you, dude? or are you just a hypocrite?