SRK spent 4 years of his life in ToliChowki hyderabad

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you think you don't have to explain why you hold a particular view, but feel entitled to challenge others on their views?

and then run off crying to momma, when they do elaborate on it.

what kind of whiny baby are you, dude? or are you just a hypocrite?

yaada nunchi vastar vayya ee dedh dimag gallu

• Haha 1

you think you don't have to explain why you hold a particular view, but feel entitled to challenge others on their views?

and then run off crying to momma, when they do elaborate on it.

what kind of whiny baby are you, dude? or are you just a hypocrite?

what view - he is asking why do i make a point. Not explain it. Nuvvu thikkalodivi ra nee yenkemma. inka vaagindhi challe 10gey.

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

SRK is a hyderabadi.

nuvve 10ge

aithe MG SRK gaadini. inka G moosukuni 10gey . Edchindhi chaalu. Look at the likes my second post got there. people know what is what.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I won't find it, dumbfcuk. I'm not James Bond.

I'm asking you to declare it, and be open to being challenged on it. not run off like a little b1tch because someone 'disrespected' you.

how are you even an adult? why can't you just shut your mouth like everyone else in this db and just make jokes, and generally have a good time?

So i should stand in front of you and declare my personal ethic? then what? you will start prosecuting me and proceed to "destroy " them? - really?.

Dont you ever reflect how insane you sound ?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its perfect lie. I can tell you never bothered reading a single article of him or went to his website or even his twitter site. And he personally himself is not even that big on pasmanda or anything he provides platform to muslims themselves who speak about that things in additon to many leftists of all sorts. He wrote many many articles for muslim victims of riots.

I've stopped reading roundtable long ago. Like I said, I'm not anti casteist.

His twitter feed is full of half assed arguments about HIndi imposition and India, and muslim casteism. He makes light of attacks on muslims, and instead promotes the idea of how muslims are casteist too.

that's a bit like saying if white nationalists attack brahmins in US tomorrow, you would be okay with that, because  they are oppressors back in India. that's the level of conversation he operates on.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What sanghi strategy ra narsi - there is nothing more sanghi than "i think i am comfortable with india" while watching the dead bodies of thousands of sikhs of 1984, tens of thousands of kashmiris, thousands of bengalis and assamese dead bodies, thousands upon thuosands of muslim dead bodies in riots and at the same you want Telugu identity to die - how much mass violence if ever in andhra ?

lmao. and I'm the emotional one. haha.

so should I use the same standard and call you an asshole for yearning for Telugu identity, and supporting Telugus who cheered Sandrabob killing 22 innocent tamils in chittoor forests in the recent past?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So i should stand in front of you and declare my personal ethic? then what? you will start prosecuting me and proceed to "destroy " them? - really?.

what else do you think happens in a 'discussion board'?

run around trying to suck up to people, so they give their time of the day to see your point of view? lmao.

or just accuse random parents for bringing up their children in the wrong way, because you reached a deadend with your positions and have to get out with your respect intact?

idiot.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I've stopped reading roundtable long ago. Like I said, I'm not anti casteist.

His twitter feed is full of half assed arguments about HIndi imposition and India, and muslim casteism. He makes light of attacks on muslims, and instead promotes the idea of how muslims are casteist too.

that's a bit like saying if white nationalists attack brahmins in US tomorrow, you would be okay with that, because  they are oppressors back in India. that's the level of conversation he operates on.

lmao. and I'm the emotional one. haha.

so should I use the same standard and call you an asshole for yearning for Telugu identity, and supporting Telugus who cheered Sandrabob killing 22 innocent tamils in chittoor forests in the recent past?

you are not anti-casteist ? then what moral arguements you have ra $hitface racist SCUM. SHow me ONE post of kuffir where he makes light of attacks on muslims ? 

I think you are crooked and twisted in some wicked manner. You cannot parse information like a normal person or you have a sever character deficiency like compuslive liar or something.

In fact he actually supported indians being attached in usa saying all colored in usa must be treated as marginalized.

As i said you have a caracter problem ra narsi. something is off about you.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what else do you think happens in a 'discussion board'?

run around trying to suck up to people, so they give their time of the day to see your point of view? lmao.

or just accuse random parents for bringing up their children in the wrong way, because you reached a deadend with your positions and have to get out with your respect intact?

idiot.

12 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

yaada nunchi vastar vayya ee dedh dimag gallu

vaadu naa pempudu kukka ee db lo.. baaga ready chestunna rechha gotti rechha gotti..

oka roju vadili elli potha..

either vaadu ee db lo andarni karusthaadu, lekuntey andaritho 10ginchu kuntaadu.

edhi jaruguthundo choodaalani undhi.

aa lavda gaadiki reply ichhi time waste cheskoku :)

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

then what moral arguements you have ra $hitface racist SCUM

being anti-caste is not a moral position ra illiterate yedhava.

It's a poser.

I already gave you my moral positions.

then what moral arguements you have ra $hitface racist SCUM

It's a posture

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm temporarily putting on hold my long time project of shutting this disgusting db down just to see if you can shut the fcuk up until the end of the year. Lmao. 

@psycopk veedi long term project is to shut down this db anta ? why provide him the platform then ? thalalu thintunnadu andharini thikka thikka maatlatho. Ignore cheddhamante he gets even more inflammatory abusing telugu language in a telugu forum.

It's a posture

caste is a moral position - it accords position based on birth. So anti-caste is a moral imperative for anyone anti-racist. This makes you a racist scum.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

As i said you have a caracter problem ra narsi. something is off about you.

says the guy who badmouths other people's mom, when he runs out of things to say back.

I think people with 'good character' would rather shut up. and let go. lmao.

so for the cause of 'telugu identity' 'dalit' 'anti hindi' and what not.. you've accepted that it is your duty to be an amoral scum to promote these causes, right?

I pity you ra.

@psycopk veedi long term project is to shut down this db anta ? why provide him the platform then ? thalalu thintunnadu andharini thikka thikka maatlatho. Ignore cheddhamante he gets even more inflammatory abusing telugu language in a telugu forum.

haha.. I keep being awarded ids even when I'm banned. some people in this db want me to keep on posting.

clearly some 'telugus' don't agree with your characterization of me.