SRK spent 4 years of his life in ToliChowki hyderabad

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. I keep being awarded ids even when I'm banned. some people in this db want me to keep on posting.

clearly some 'telugus' don't agree with your characterization of me.

@psycopk he is boasting his ability get around bans and laughing at the mods.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

caste is a moral position - it accords position based on birth. So anti-caste is a moral imperative for anyone anti-racist. This makes you a racist scum.

I say anti-racism itself is not a moral imperative. what are you blabbering?

racists are stupid and dumbfcuks.. that's different.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. I keep being awarded ids even when I'm banned. some people in this db want me to keep on posting.

clearly some 'telugus' don't agree with your characterization of me.

whether they agree or not - i dont know how you reconcile with yourself your contradictions. pathetic assala.

I say anti-racism itself is not a moral imperative. what are you blabbering?

racists are stupid and dumbfcuks.. that's different.

thats ok - so you are racist scum then.

Peter Rabbit Aww GIF by Sky

that terror and anxiety that you have that you may be banned seems more enjoyable than actual banning i think. 

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@psycopk veedi long term project is to shut down this db anta ? why provide him the platform then ? thalalu thintunnadu andharini thikka thikka maatlatho. Ignore cheddhamante he gets even more inflammatory abusing telugu language in a telugu forum.

Pichi kukka morigindi anukovatame… 

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@psycopk he is boasting his ability get around bans and laughing at the mods.

Enni ban aaite anta ability vachindi antav.. we will take away his bend and get him Straightt

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

thats ok - so you are racist scum then.

I'm not racist. I said that racism is not a moral imperative.

unless you claim that treating every person the same is your idea of something you'd consider a moral imperative. Not even you (with your fake egalitarian nonsense in this db) can live up to that, even in a thought experiment.

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Enni ban aaite anta ability vachindi antav.. we will take away his bend and get him Straightt

edisaav. thokkalo db. ban me. who cares.

erri pappalu meeru meeru maatladukondi

you are the idiot who said husband raping wife is fine kadha.. nuvvantha ee db ki mod malla :)

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that terror and anxiety that you have that you may be banned seems more enjoyable than actual banning i think. 

what terror? lmao.

that you think I give a sh1t about this db is cute.

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lets see if psycopk will ban me or not, after I accuse him of being a wife r@pist (his own words from before where he claims that its impossible for husband to r@pe wife)

haha..

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

whether they agree or not - i dont know how you reconcile with yourself your contradictions. pathetic assala.

I'm the one with contradictions?

says the b1tch who cries momma everytime he argues himself into a corner. lmao

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

edisaav. thokkalo db. ban me. who cares.

erri pappalu meeru meeru maatladukondi

you are the idiot who said husband raping wife is fine kadha.. nuvvantha ee db ki mod malla :)

Are yerri munda… nee lekka patha theeads ani patukoni eladatam cheta kadu.. post the link and talk about it.. pichi kuka lekka neku mood vaste nee tho argument cheyataniki ikada evadiki terika ledu.. simple ga chepali ante get lost u idiot

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Are yerri munda… nee lekka patha theeads ani patukoni eladatam cheta kadu.. post the link and talk about it.. pichi kuka lekka neku mood vaste nee tho argument cheyataniki ikada evadiki terika ledu.. simple ga chepali ante get lost u idiot

patha threads enti uncle. That's the only thing I remember about you. I don't know anything else you post.

did you change your mind? if yes, fine. I'll stop bringing it up.

tell me, do you still believe that its okay for husband to demand s3x from his wife? simple quechen uncle.

or go ahead and ban me, I dont give a fcuk uncle.

I already have a lot of people ready to give me ids so I can come again and irritate people with my posts.