SRK spent 4 years of his life in ToliChowki hyderabad

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

patha threads enti uncle. That's the only thing I remember about you. I don't know anything else you post.

did you change your mind? if yes, fine. I'll stop bringing it up.

tell me, do you still believe that its okay for husband to demand s3x from his wife? simple quechen uncle.

or go ahead and ban me, I dont give a fcuk uncle.

I already have a lot of people ready to give me ids so I can come again and irritate people with my posts.

Post the link.. nee tho junk argument ante.. naku interest ledu

Just now, psycopk said:

link enduku ra lavda.

i asked you a question. do you think its okay for husband to demand s3x from wife even when she's not interested..

and if he demands it, and forces it on her, can it be considered r@pe.

whatever you said 3-4yrs back can be put at rest, if you say something different now.

there's no need for me to dig up past sh1t. you can answer the question right now, and shut me up forever on this topic.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

link enduku ra lavda.

i asked you a question. do you think its okay for husband to demand s3x from wife even when she's not interested..

and if he demands it, and forces it on her, can it be considered r@pe.

whatever you said 3-4yrs back can be put at rest, if you say something different now.

there's no need for me to dig up past sh1t. you can answer the question right now, and shut me up forever on this topic.

Junk labour fellows tho no disco.. have fun crying on others

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

oka sari nenanta Telangana vallani thagubothulu anna nanta. I never said it - i asked him to show the post. Same idhe drama. I think he lives in a strange world where his imaginations becomes facts and facts become imagination.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

oka sari nenanta Telangana vallani thagubothulu anna nanta. I never said it - i asked me to show the post. Same idhe drama. I think he lives in a strange world where his imaginations becomes facts and facts become imagination.

Just labour fellows tho disco chese mundu ask for proof or related thread leka pote ilane untadi.. 

34 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Pichi kukka morigindi anukovatame… 

so @Raven_Rayes there atleast appears to be no endorsement of your views which you seem to fondly imagine. It looks like you allowed more as a spectacle. Kastha lol lol lol anukuni nidra po.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

so @Raven_Rayes there atleast appears to be no endorsement of your views which you seem to fondly imagine. It looks like you allowed more as a spectacle. Kastha lol lol lol anukuni nidra po.

I called him wife r@pist, and he didn't even refute it.

and you think this is lulz.. lmao.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

oka sari nenanta Telangana vallani thagubothulu anna nanta. I never said it - i asked him to show the post. Same idhe drama. I think he lives in a strange world where his imaginations becomes facts and facts become imagination.

haha.. keep crying.

I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove anything.

you are interested in portraying yourself as a decent person.. I don't care. I'm only interested in the argument. huge difference.

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Just labour fellows tho disco chese mundu ask for proof or related thread leka pote ilane untadi.. 

what uncle good luck ani cheppi, inka ikkadey unnav.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. keep crying.

I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove anything.

you are interested in portraying yourself as a decent person.. I don't care. I'm only interested in the argument. huge difference.

you are a  liar in a some weird mental way. 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I called him wife r@pist, and he didn't even refute it.

and you think this is lulz.. lmao.

U can call me daddy too.. my response will be same 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so @Raven_Rayes there atleast appears to be no endorsement of your views which you seem to fondly imagine.

where am I 'fondly' imagining an endorsement of my views?

I'm literally calling you all dumbfcuks not worthy of my time. lmao.

Just now, psycopk said:

U can call me daddy too.. my response will be same 

yeah I know. you have no idea how to have a conversation. that's why I never quote you or bother you.

I don't even care you exist in this db. never trolled you, even when the entire db did. coz, I find you least interesting in this db.