Almost 90 percent of faculty of IITs from open category but blame goes to reservations for poor perf

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no. becoz people cannot agree on basic things.

because people in power (both political/social) don't want radical change in india.

nothing is happening in India. neither a revolution, nor an economic miracle. reservation is mostly a sideshow. Its better if lower castes take direct action and occupy their owner's lands and start creating means to make and distribute their own produce.

no initiative on this. everyone feels like a fcuking slave in India. including the uppercastes.

nobody gives a fcuk about India. Its like if this useless country suddenly disappears, no one in the world would miss it.

lies again 

big infra projects , national security is top class now 

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

lies again 

national security is useless. as long as the terrorists (bjp) themselves are in power, there won't be a reason to fear terror attacks.

big infra projects are a drop in the ocean of what's required in India.

economy will chug along, no big deal. like a snail. its not an achievement in country with 140cr people

most public infrastructure projects in India are a waste of money. like those swanky airports and metros which still carry less passengers than buses.

8 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

lies again 

you want to identify a certified asshole in any city in India?

hit up people in a conversation, and if they support/excited for their city's metro (including delhi assholes), they are fcuking scum.

India literally created a public transit system that only caters to its elites. is there anything more disgusting than that?

19 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

lies again 

my recent visits to the chennai airport made me a little sad.

first because I'm forced to drive a car to pick up visitors who dont want to use public transit.

second because they've spent a bomb to revamp the terminals, while Koyambedu bus stand that I use regularly hasn't had any upgradation in forever.

If it was a video game, I would gladly bomb the new chennai terminal, just to protest step brotherly treatment to Koyambedu bus stand that caters to more than 10 times the traffic that chennai airport does.

fcuking infrastructure. fcuking scum Indians are.

21 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

And this is in 2021. IN previous decades it would have been even higher

eluka tholu petti edaadhi vuthikina nalupu nalupe gaaani thelupu kaaadhu, veeellanu theeesukelli harvard lo pettinaaa upayogam ledu