Meeku Baga close unna person minimalni eppudaina hurt chesara??

riashli

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

koncham tips cheppu bro

Everyone has their own valid reason for whatever they do bro. We will never know about it and it’s their prerogative. Period. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fish said:

Property is not an issue and I want best for my parents….even after everything I keep 5-10 lakhs for parents in my Indian bank in case of emergency

my dad hates girl kids….one example is he didn’t even come to hospital to see me when I was born because it’s again a girl kid 😔….nurses took pity on me and wanted to adopt…..still I love him because my parents are the reason for my life 

maa ailing babai felt so bad that he celebrated my birth in hospital by distributing sweets and making a fixed deposit….he died when I was 3months old 

no one can understand how painful it is except for the one who experience it 

Fish papa.. 3 months ki endi ee experiences..edo koncham dissapoint aai untaru varasudu vastadu ani.. neku ee sodi anta chepi evaro baga influence chesaru.. its just a spur of moment.. couple of days tarwata baga chsukunete kada inta varaku vachindi

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fish said:

Property is not an issue and I want best for my parents….even after everything I keep 5-10 lakhs for parents in my Indian bank in case of emergency

my dad hates girl kids….one example is he didn’t even come to hospital to see me when I was born because it’s again a girl kid 😔….nurses took pity on me and wanted to adopt…..still I love him because my parents are the reason for my life 

maa ailing babai felt so bad that he celebrated my birth in hospital by distributing sweets and making a fixed deposit….he died when I was 3months old 

no one can understand how painful it is except for the one who experience it 

Edi neeku evaro chebite  telsindi kada .. daaniki anta feel avvatam deniki you dont know any thing about that moment 

After 30/40 yrs  inka ade remind chestunanvu so it means ..3 duraiton mi parents ninnu nagane chusi vuntaru ..lekpote latest hurt chesina incidents gurtukuvastaye 

Epudo jariginadanni ..inka remind chesi badapadatam waste of present.. 

Just live in present and spend happy moments with your parents/surroudings.. 

Oka week back had an argument with a friend, mistake Nadi, i commented over an affair of her as she is married.

Ninna oorike oka quote pettanu dp lo , she took it personally and bashed me and said never to talk.. i was sitting inbetween many ppl and couldn't control tears.. 

Whatever I do for her she misunderstands... Tana husband ki oka building chala yrs nundi Khali unte, i got 3 floors rented to a corporate with my influence.. appudu kuda nenu Edo comission expect chestunna Ani expressed, Nana gaddi tini aa deal ok cheyincha as her husband doesn't work.. and she was unhappy with this too 

2 minutes ago, riashli said:

Oka week back had an argument with a friend, mistake Nadi, i commented over an affair of her as she is married.

Ninna oorike oka quote pettanu dp lo , she took it personally and bashed me and said never to talk.. i was sitting inbetween many ppl and couldn't control tears.. 

Whatever I do for her she misunderstands... Tana husband ki oka building chala yrs nundi Khali unte, i got 3 floors rented to a corporate with my influence.. appudu kuda nenu Edo comission expect chestunna Ani expressed, Nana gaddi tini aa deal ok cheyincha as her husband doesn't work.. and she was unhappy with this too 

Candidate baga negative person la undi.. better to cut it here.. and just wish casually if u were to meet her

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Everyone has their own valid reason for whatever they do bro. We will never know about it and it’s their prerogative. Period. 

20 minutes ago, riashli said:

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Title lo close ani pettav.

Ranku plus no gratitude. Niceee. Intha pentaaaa charecter ni close ani feel ayyavaaa thalliiii. Neekuu naaa Lal salam. inka nenu out of this thread. 

8 hours ago, riashli said:

Meeku Ituvanti Friends kuda vunnara .. ?

First of all enta close friend ayena ..Dont involve personally too much 

Meeru a quote heated movement lo pettaru ..definatly to point to that person and she took it 

Anta help chesina  commission kosam chesavemo anukudi ..May be you did not explain clearly/Show your sincere efforts  towards making successful of that deal....  Inta chesina Asalu mimmalni complete ga misunderstand chesukunevallaku dooramga vundatam better inka numchi...

Aaffair annapude a person characterless ani telustundi .Inka valla daggaranumchi ..Genunie friendship ni expect cheyatam waste 

8 hours ago, riashli said:

Entha close aina personal matter lo involve aithe, especially affair related thing lo dialogue osthe, vaalla existing relation ki harm ostundi ani insecurity feel ayi obvious ga dhuuram pettataniki try chestaru 

Me and close friend used to live in apartment. He bought and moved to new house 10 months back and I am still living in an apartment. Now he feels high of himself and making demeaning comments.