Medicals

KothaKurrodu

All,

my PD is 02/2015. Since they are very close, is it a good idea to get ready with medicals now itself. How long they are valid from now. Do i need to submit them with 485 application??

experts pls help

• Upvote 1

Just now, KothaKurrodu said:

All,

my PD is 02/2015. Since they are very close, is it a good idea to get ready with medicals now itself. How long they are valid from now. Do i need to submit them with 485 application??

experts pls help

No need dates current ayaka dorukutayi appointments ipudu chesina expire avutayi keep calm bro it's 7 day process max

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

No need dates current ayaka dorukutayi appointments ipudu chesina expire avutayi keep calm bro it's 7 day process max

Money charge chey intha info undhi ne dagagra

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sarvapindy said:

how to get..

Go to lbnagar / kothapet stamp paper vakeel saabs vuntaru

me parents or relatives veede ma bidda so and so date lo so and so place lo puttindu ayya name amma name ne name details sakshi santhakalu petti stamp paper meeda stamp gudinchuko ikkadiki ship chepi

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, HEROO said:

me parents or relatives veede ma bidda so and so date lo so and so place lo puttindu ayya name amma name ne name details sakshi santhakalu petti stamp paper meeda stamp gudinchuko ikkadiki ship chepi

Inka next process motham eyyi kaka jara

1 hour ago, HEROO said:

Ye uru lo unna pakka lbnagar/kothpet ke vellala

14 hours ago, Bapineedu said:

PD current ayyaka next process entI

someone please explain

Your conpany/attorney Apply i-485/i-765/i-131 for yourself & spouse

i-485j for yourself

13 hours ago, Sarvapindy said:

Inka next process motham eyyi kaka jara

Affidavit needed for both you and spouse 

all other documents regular ve i485 nimpi medicals attach chesi pampadame with required documents , you can also file by yourself but recommended to go with lawyer

17 hours ago, KothaKurrodu said:

All,

experts pls help

not needed as of now...current ayyaka, lawyer will tell what to do.

they will take atleast 3 weeks to prepare 485 application , so if they recommend to attach medicals then you can get it done with in 10 days . some attorneys are recommending not to attach as it is causing confusion with 485 transfers . 

they will be valid for 2 years, so if you want to get it done and keep the doctor signed package ( unopened ) with you. Roughly oka $1000 avthundi neeku and spouse ki together.

On 7/29/2022 at 8:34 PM, KothaKurrodu said:

All,

experts pls help

You still hopeful?