Indian eagle for flights

simha2727

22 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Enduku vayya inka ee travel website lu use chesthunnaru. Just buy tickets directly from airline website. Oka 50 to 100 dollars ki kakkurthi padakandi. Tharuvatha ticket cancel cheyalanna leka modify cheyalanna 3rd party websites/agents lo chukkalu chupistaru. You can directly contact airline and you have to go through these agents which is really pain 

Direct airlines customer care evaranna phone lift chesedi gantalu gantalu line lo vundali …

indian eagle is good though, i cancelled tixkets also they gave prompt response

usually i book with direct airways .. couple of times indian eagle lo chesa its good

also direct flight connection aithe parledu direct airways better but main airport hub lekunte

direct airways kante ikkada connections baguntay and prices

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Direct airlines customer care evaranna phone lift chesedi gantalu gantalu line lo vundali …

indian eagle is good though, i cancelled tixkets also they give prompt response

usually i book with direct airways .. couple of times indian eagle lo chesa its good

also direct dlight aithe parledu direct airways better but main airport hub lekunte

direct airways kante ikkada connections baguntay and prices

True , I am not able to find the ticket in airlines website that fits for us with right layovers 

20 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Enduku vayya inka ee travel website lu use chesthunnaru. Just buy tickets directly from airline website. Oka 50 to 100 dollars ki kakkurthi padakandi. Tharuvatha ticket cancel cheyalanna leka modify cheyalanna 3rd party websites/agents lo chukkalu chupistaru. You can directly contact airline and you have to go through these agents which is really pain 

i agree…recent ga i tried to postpone and when called air india they said since i booked through third party i have to call them for any changes and it was about 3000$ for 2 tickets to be rescheduled where as my cousin who booked directly for them they were able to reschedule free of cost….so looks like mostly when booked directly with them are allowing to reschedule one time for free….it might change time to time but try to get details and book directly with airlines…by the way i booked throught indian eagle only

5 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

i agree…recent ga i tried to postpone and when called air india they said since i booked through third party i have to call them for any changes and it was about 3000$ for 2 tickets to be rescheduled where as my cousin who booked directly for them they were able to reschedule free of cost….so looks like mostly when booked directly with them are allowing to reschedule one time for free….it might change time to time but try to get details and book directly with airlines…by the way i booked throught indian eagle only

Yea I want to do that too but unable to find right flight that fits us .

47 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

Any one here booked flights in Indian eagle website ? Is this a trusted site ? TIA

I wouldn’t recommend. My connecting flight in india changed just a day before i depart from us. So i had wait total of 13 hrs in mumbai instead of 5 hrs. No proper response when i was in india to change my return flight. I booked a new one way ticket cas date change costing me more than new ticket.