If your kid or spouse or siblings says they discovered to be LGBT

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to If your kid or spouse or siblings says they discovered to be LGBT
1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Inta drama create chesi no drama antav enti samra

I mean. Maruthava lekha memu chavala lanti drama thatha. 

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Cheppinantha easy kaadu kada uncle

May be. But i dont see my self accepting it. 

6 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I mean. Maruthava lekha memu chavala lanti drama thatha. 

No drama nothing ani Chepi mutyala subbaya movie ki kooda thoughts rani drama create chestunav ga

29 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Will you accept and support? Be honest

A decade ago I was very averse but a couple of friends whom I grew up with gave hints enough for us to understand like posting pictures with their partners etc. they were very normal looking growing up and even macho looking with 6 ft etc. i began to empathize it is not something they develop like a habit but implicitly it is what they always were and born with, you got to respect it whatever it is

after working in SF long enough , encountered many LGBT people as old as in their 60’s, I grew more fond of how they enjoy their vacations, life in perspective etc..they are just normal people and they are financially well off too and spend quite good on themselves like travel business class, stay at good places, eat good etc..they are a bunch of hardworking  people too

as perceived in Indian movies they don’t hit on any random guy or lust for all males 

• Upvote 1

Basic ga society lo rights vachayi kabatti but veelu konchum doubt or evadina doubt raise chesina nijamey anukoni maaripoyina aacharyam ledu....by birth antey ok kani nenu ademo or influence ayey chances kuda chaaala vunnayi

43 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Basic ga society lo rights vachayi kabatti but veelu konchum doubt or evadina doubt raise chesina nijamey anukoni maaripoyina aacharyam ledu....by birth antey ok kani nenu ademo or influence ayey chances kuda chaaala vunnayi

Jabardast gallu Anta influenced type ye, offers money kosam