If your kid or spouse or siblings says they discovered to be LGBT

Raazu

47 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

A decade ago I was very averse but a couple of friends whom I grew up with gave hints enough for us to understand like posting pictures with their partners etc. they were very normal looking growing up and even macho looking with 6 ft etc. i began to empathize it is not something they develop like a habit but implicitly it is what they always were and born with, you got to respect it whatever it is

after working in SF long enough , encountered many LGBT people as old as in their 60’s, I grew more fond of how they enjoy their vacations, life in perspective etc..they are just normal people and they are financially well off too and spend quite good on themselves like travel business class, stay at good places, eat good etc..they are a bunch of hardworking  people too

as perceived in Indian movies they don’t hit on any random guy or lust for all males 

Bro theda ga unav nuvvu adhi kadhuga?

29 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Bro theda ga unav nuvvu adhi kadhuga?

Na, happily married with kids, all I am saying is I am now matured enough not to disown my friends or even it happens it in my family because they are LGBT, will I be disappointed? yes but not disowning. 

I will tell you a story, dawne wade is one of the all time NBA greats and one of the richest and famous one, one of his daughters is a transgender, was he disappointed? may be but he did not  hide or disown her,  he is open about it and brought her up like his other kids and proudly announces her achievements at school on his social media handles.

By disowning loved ones (they are born with it) you are doing zilch but causing yourself a lot of agony, pain and stress. Rather own up the fact and let the kids lead their life and the reality will hit you either ways soon or later irrespective of their status(lgbt or not)

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Na, happily married with kids, all I am saying is I am now matured enough not to disown my friends or even it happens it in my family because they are LGBT, will I be disappointed? yes but not disowning. 

I will tell you a story, dawne wade is one of the all time NBA greats and one of the richest and famous one, one of his daughters is a transgender, was he disappointed? may be but he did not  hide or disown her,  he is open about it and brought her up like his other kids and proudly announces her achievements at school on his social media handles.

By disowning loved ones (they are born with it) you are doing zilch but causing yourself a lot of agony, pain and stress. Rather own up the fact and let the kids lead their life and the reality will hit you either ways soon or later irrespective of their status(lgbt or not)

Yes bro we cant do much. Cant disown but will be dissapointing