44 crores petti konnada veedu vedi remunaration entha untadhi

Swatkat

9 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Asal endhuku kontar ra nayana

Talented actor Rajkummar Rao and his wife Patralekhaa have purchased a three-story house in Juhu. He reportedly bought it from Janhvi Kapoor.

The luxury three-story house belonged to Janhvi Kapoor earlier and she purchased it in 2020 for nearly Rs. 39 cr. Rajkummar Rao bought it from her for Rs. 44 crores, reports say.

It is a luxury apartment on the 14th, 15th, and 16th floors in a building in Juhu-Vile Parle Development Scheme, and is spread over 3,456 sq. ft. It has six parking spots.

The deal was reportedly finalized on March 31, 2022, but the house was registered on July 21, 2022. Janhvi Kapoor and Rajkummar acted together in the movie Roohi. 

Yesteryear actress Kajol bought two flats in the same building earlier this year.

Ayithe Janhvi vaallaki 4 Cr laabam anamaata 2 Yrs @3$%

1 hour ago, AnandaVivek said:

Ive ..thagginchukunte manchidi

tamil want GIF

I might recognize with the face but not sure with this name bro..just googled and saw his face...I know him as a bollywood actor but dont know his name..

12 hours ago, hyperbole said:

From my experience, bombay real estate is mostly white, they declare the stamp duty what they pay for, it is mostly because of the competition or affordable buyers, sellers want to deal as much as in white and there are buyers who can afford that to declare and pay as much in registration 

piccha lite..nuvuv seppedi ela undi ante..500k illu konali ante 3-4 M net worth undali ani..bongem kaadu..100k salary unte saal

vallu loan meedane teesukuntaru...em 44 cr cash istadu anukuntunnava..correct me if its all cash

29 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

piccha lite..nuvuv seppedi ela undi ante..500k illu konali ante 3-4 M net worth undali ani..bongem kaadu..100k salary unte saal

vallu loan meedane teesukuntaru...em 44 cr cash istadu anukuntunnava..correct me if its all cash

white ante cash ani kadu legal tender ani either through loans or own funding or both. 

Vadu 44 cr loan tesukunte vani 50 lakhs per month untadi, 44 cr petti illu kone vadu bank loan tesukodu mostly.

my point mumbai la okka property sale ki vaste dozens of competing offers vastayi esp south Mumbai and uber rick suburbs like juhu and bandra because of affluent class of people who reside in those areas. Naturally sellers/builders have a leverage to force the transaction in white than black money