Non-veg banned in rashtrpathi bhavan anta

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Nenu septhundhiii Dalit president no non veg gurunchiiii. Asaluuu untouchability history thelvadhuuu neekuuu. You can’t be Hindu and still eat beef in India. Andukeeee ga Hindu Muslim kirkiriiii luuu start ayinayiii.

It’s like a Muslim eating pork in Pakistan. 

I get your reasoning. But i am amazed how flexibile your hindu beliefs are. beef eating is untouchable in india to no problemo in america. very good ba.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I get your reasoning. But i am amazed how flexibile your hindu beliefs are. beef eating is untouchable in india to no problemo in america. very good ba.

I can’t force religion into anyone. However my wife knows she can’t beef around me and she is okay with it. Since she is vegetarian there is no issue at all.
None of my in laws eat beef around me. They respect that. I don’t care what my in laws do when I’m not around. Since they are not Hindus and nor trying to go to a temple and touch idols. I don’t care. 

If you are a Hindu, then follow the protocol of not eating beef. Atleast give it a try. Dalits have eaten beef for generations and they are not treated well in villages due to the same reason 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I can’t force religion into anyone. However my wife knows she can’t beef around me and she is okay with it. None of my in laws eat beef around me. They respect that. I don’t care what my in laws do when I’m not around. Since they are not Hindus and nor trying to go to a temple and touch idols. I don’t care. 

If you are a Hindu, then follow the protocol of not eating beef. Atleast give it a try. Dalits have eaten beef for generations and they are not treated well in villages due to the same reason 

Did the dalits whom you said are untouchables eat their beef in front of you ? how are they untouchables but not your own relatives.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did the dalits whom you said are untouchables eat their beef in front of you ? how are they untouchables but not your own relatives.

Well. I guess you are trying too hard to convince me something which I’m not even interested in. I don’t believe in untouchability. However I have no respect for any proud Hindus who eat beef. If they are not religious then that’s a totally different issue. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Some say Scccc and sttttt batch eats even goddddu mamsammmmm in India. Anduke gaaa untouchability vacchindhiii. 

Some say endi…, they eat and are very open about it.

Most of thaapi mestris in telangana eat goddu.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Maa dost gaadu INDIA lo rss fan… always votes for BJP. Trips ki vellinapudu in n out burger double patty 10gi tintadu.

so religion love da ani em sentiment ledu.

• Upvote 1

Just now, tables said:

Some say endi…, they eat and are very open about it.

Most of thaapi mestris in telangana eat goddu.

Yeah Hinduism is very liberal. You will never see a Muslim eating pork and be open about it. 

• Like 1

Just now, tables said:

Maa dost gaadu INDIA lo rss fan… always votes for BJP. Trips ki vellinapudu in n out burger double patty 10gi tintadu.

So for him religion is an affiliation rather than a practice

• Upvote 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

Gudiki kuda pothadu.::: Pittsburg lo temple,Malibu temple anni kalise vellam. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Well. I guess you are trying too hard to convince me something which I’m not even interested in. I don’t believe in untouchability. However I have no respect for any proud Hindus who eat beef. If they are not religious then that’s a totally different issue. 

I am pointing out the obvious contradictions and different standards you have. Its up to you whether you are interested or not. i think you actually care otherwise you wont be bothered to reply. anyway discos are a good oppurtunity to better oneself if one has proper attitude.

If you really did not beleive in untouchability then this reasoning  and justification of "because" wouldnt have occured to you . Also what is giving you this ownership of what hindus can do and what they cannot. Do you dont have respect for hindus who dont marry within caste also ? then obviously you cannot respect yourself too.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, tables said:

freedom for himself and death for others if they eat beef in india.

25 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I can’t force religion into anyone. However my wife knows she can’t beef around me and she is okay with it. Since she is vegetarian there is no issue at all.
None of my in laws eat beef around me. They respect that. I don’t care what my in laws do when I’m not around. Since they are not Hindus and nor trying to go to a temple and touch idols. I don’t care. 

There's no such protocol. stop talking out of your arse.

there's no such thing as 'Hinduism' itself. Its a purely made up political identity less than 200yrs ago.

If anything the practice of 'not eating beef' was adopted from buddhism, while it was its peak, by the brahmins. landed castes like reddy, kamma, chettiar etc blindly follow this convention because they are too dumb and insecure to function outside a system that benefits them.

nothing more.

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

discussion talk GIF

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

dude, is there any topic you don't completely sound like cringe generating machine?

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah Hinduism is very liberal. You will never see a Muslim eating pork and be open about it. 

so you are in the US, and you've 'never' seen a muslim eat pork and be open about it?

there are muslims in India that eat pork dude.

you need to get out of your room more.

• Confused 1