Any idea why RSS/BJP losers are invoking this dumb lie now?

Raven_Rayes

BJP support among the brahmins is waning, I'm sure. but they are not that important of a votebank anyway

so why go through all this trouble to rake up some bs lie brahmins made up to feel like victims now?

2 minutes ago, AWS said:

Asalu patriotism ki dp ki sambandam ento

bodi gundu ki mokaliki mudi esinattu

modi has lost touch with reality long time back

edho Shah gaadu chesey caste votebank politics, plus media refusal to criticize modi valla vaadu bathiki pothu unnadu

17 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

BJP support among the brahmins is waning, I'm sure. but they are not that important of a votebank anyway

so why go through all this trouble to rake up some bs lie brahmins made up to feel like victims now?

how do you know their support to bjp waning ? anyway if not bjp they will go with equally bigoted rahul "look at my janeu" gandhi congress.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

how do you know their support to bjp waning ? anyway if not bjp they will go with equally bigoted rahul "look at my janeu" gandhi congress.

as if you are not casteist yourself.

person who claimed I was anti-andhra because I loved madanapalle.

everyone in India is, apart from some leftists.

look into a mirror asshole. and stick to the fcuking topic.

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as if you are not casteist yourself.

person who claimed I was anti-andhra because I loved madanapalle.

everyone in India is, apart from some leftists.

look into a mirror asshole. and stick to the fcuking topic.

rey picchal - i asked you how do you know the BS you are spewing there. Instead of answering you went to self pity mode(he called me "anti andhra") though lying.

You were called anti-andhra because you said EVERY andhra middle class person is an exploiter - no differentiation. An no individuality for andhras at all - but for yourself you want extreme individuality anta - filthy lying animal. And when challenged you doubled and tripled down on it.

Why do you need to lie so much ra narsi ga. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey picchal - i asked you how do you know the BS you are spewing there. Instead of answering you went to self pity mode(he called me "anti andhra") though lying.

You were called anti-andhra because you said EVERY andhra middle class person is an exploiter - no differentiation. An no individuality for andhras at all - but for yourself you want extreme individuality anta - filthy lying animal. And when challenged you doubled and tripled down on it.

lmao idiot. what's the topic?

brahmin support for RSS/BJP is contingent on them occupying important positions. Just like their earlier support for Congress.

calling 'every' middle class person from Andhra living in Hyd who opposed TG movement is in fact siding with the exploiters. Yes.

Not all Andhra middle class person living in Andhra. Their disappointment at the division is perfectly understandable. Your rants, however, are disgusting.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

you alluding to casteism of brahmins is just funny, coz you are yourself a casteist, who goes after people who talk against Kamma.

while you freely talk against brahmins. you are both a casteist and a hypocrite.

36 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao idiot. what's the topic?

brahmin support for RSS/BJP is contingent on them occupying important positions. Just like their earlier support for Congress.

calling 'every' middle class person from Andhra living in Hyd who opposed TG movement is in fact siding with the exploiters. Yes.

Not all Andhra middle class person living in Andhra. Their disappointment at the division is perfectly understandable. Your rants, however, are disgusting.

hahaha - so you added a qualifier that they "opposed" - which was not the case before. Anyway plenty of telangana people opposed too. Are they all exploiters too ? was "telangana" that is people like doras like KCR or reddies ever exploited ?

YOur  entire ROT is built on fake knowledge, your casteist resentments and deep seated complexes you built on andhra people.  And you ended up like Narsi - a disgusting joke in the forum, despised by everyone - even the people you side with.

32 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you alluding to casteism of brahmins is just funny, coz you are yourself a casteist, who goes after people who talk against Kamma.

while you freely talk against brahmins. you are both a casteist and a hypocrite.

yea every one who speaks against brahminism is a casteist (the irony of it). ONLY you have a right to pick and choose whom you talk about. Only you have individuality for it. 10gera puke worthy soul.