Any idea why RSS/BJP losers are invoking this dumb lie now?

Raven_Rayes

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea every one who speaks against brahminism is a casteist (the irony of it). ONLY you have a right to pick and choose whom you talk about. Only you have individuality for it. 10gera puke worthy soul.

haha.. what are you blabbering?

do you, or do you not go after people who speak against sandrabob, blaming them for being anti kamma?

so you speak against brahminism, but will also whine against people who mock Kammas (who are also brahminists)?

do you deny that Kammas have embraced brahminism? they are the modern day brahmins, aren't they? in the top of the social chain?

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - so you added a qualifier that they "opposed" - which was not the case before. Anyway plenty of telangana people opposed too. Are they all exploiters too ? was "telangana" that is people like doras like KCR or reddies ever exploited ?

YOur  entire ROT is built on fake knowledge, your casteist resentments and deep seated complexes you built on andhra people.  And you ended up like Narsi - a disgusting joke in the forum, despised by everyone - even the people you side with.

nah, that was always the qualifier. you claiming that it wasn't and whining about my changing my stance is typical of what you do.

who're those telangana people who 'opposed' the movement? and more importantly why did they oppose? pretty sure plenty of leftists opposed tg movement, but you are a sandrabob toadie, pretending to be leftist so you can spew venom on TG.

and you are coward because you chose to do it against a chennai guy, not an actual TG person.

the topic is @Telugodura456, why is RSS raking this up right now..

not an excuse for you to pretend like you are some anti-casteist crusader, which you clearly are not.

you are an example of a shameless kamma casteist scum. stop trying to pretend like you are enlightened.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

not an excuse for you to pretend like you are some anti-casteist crusader, which you clearly are not.

you are an example of a shameless kamma casteist scum. stop trying to pretend like you are enlightened.

Anna that idiot always talks about Avu Katha, don't argue with him.

ae topic cheppina malli avu katha ae chepthadu

he needs to satisfy his ego

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

koncham geliki vaduludaam.

already cheppa vaadiki nenu long break taravatha ochinappudu vaadi deggar nundi 100 notifications untey maatram, vaadiki maamuluga pagaladhu ani.

edho pedda pudingi anukuntunnadu. pichi regi oka oka 100 saarlu nannu tag chestada ledha desperation lo ani sooddaam.

social experiment anna. vaadinantha manishi ga respect chesi inni rojulu maatladindhey ekkuva.

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nah, that was always the qualifier. you claiming that it wasn't and whining about my changing my stance is typical of what you do.

who're those telangana people who 'opposed' the movement? and more importantly why did they oppose? pretty sure plenty of leftists opposed tg movement, but you are a sandrabob toadie, pretending to be leftist so you can spew venom on TG.

and you are coward because you chose to do it against a chennai guy, not an actual TG person.

how am i a sandrababu toadie despite so many condmenation. Because you think i was born in andhra in a kamma caste. therefore i cant be an individual and my individuality shouldnt be recognized or respected. thats why i say i have never met more racist than you.

I am against you because even a hardcore tg supporter is hardly as racist as you. you are pure unfiltered poison. And dont insult chennai by calling a chennai guy. You will instantly banned in any chennai forum.

25 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

10gera casteist fellow. endhuku madhyalo dhoorav - some attention kosam. same batch meerantha - yedho secular secular ani koose sariku unna papam yemi prakshalana kadhu.

42 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your a brahmin boot licker. despite not being a brahmin you lick their feet. that means you dont even have a self dignity. Basically you lick the feet of power or whomever you percived to be of power. 

Nobody cares about your rubbish topic - every topic for you is an excuse to show hwo disgusting you are at your very core.

53 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. what are you blabbering?

do you, or do you not go after people who speak against sandrabob, blaming them for being anti kamma?

so you speak against brahminism, but will also whine against people who mock Kammas (who are also brahminists)?

do you deny that Kammas have embraced brahminism? they are the modern day brahmins, aren't they? in the top of the social chain?

i strongly condemna kamma casteism. i said it maybe 100 times. but you dont see me - you see my region and what you think as my caste and go in to a racist rage.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera casteist fellow. endhuku madhyalo dhoorav - some attention kosam. same batch meerantha - yedho secular secular ani koose sariku unna papam yemi prakshalana kadhu.

nuvvu kuda adhe batch ra bevde

Just now, bhaigan said:

chal hat pakka ki poyi adugu ra bevde

10gera. siggu lekunda madhaylo dhoori - i dont care anattu phosulu. Mee mohallaki oka dignity na oka character. kamma kamma antu vattal pisukunne batch.