Any idea why RSS/BJP losers are invoking this dumb lie now?

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. siggu lekunda madhaylo dhoori - i dont care anattu phosulu. Mee mohallaki oka dignity na oka character. kamma kamma antu vattal pisukunne batch.

ee thread lo ki first evadu doorado poyi chusko ra bevde

nee mohaniki  oka dignity okati neku respect ichi matladatam ae ekkuva

chal hat saley

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how am i a sandrababu toadie despite so many condmenation. Because you think i was born in andhra in a kamma caste. therefore i cant be an individual and my individuality shouldnt be recognized or respected. thats why i say i have never met more racist than you.

I am against you because even a hardcore tg supporter is hardly as racist as you. you are pure unfiltered poison. And dont insult chennai by calling a chennai guy. You will instantly banned in any chennai forum.

haha.. for someone who throws anti-andhra, anti-kamma so generously, you complain a lot when you are held to the same standard. not surprising for a hypocrite.

I'll be instantly banned from a chennai forum, because that forum will be populated by assholes, just like this one is. doubt you've ever been in a tamil group. I was born there. so don't teach me about what they'll do.

I'll call out DMK assholes who pile on srilankan tamils for even bringing up karunanidhi's actions in 2009, just like I call out delusional fcuks like you who think Amaravati is a great idea.

its your inability to actuall discuss that prompts you to ban me. telugu/tamil no difference. same assholes.

Just now, bhaigan said:

ee thread lo ki first evadu doorado poyi chusko ra bevde

naaku adaki madhya. edho nadusthavunte - naa gurinchi aaditho matladuthunnav. naatho direct ga matlade dammu leka. thittina tharuvadha vacchav.

kula picchi nayala - secular secular - ante elevation vacchinadhanukuntunnava ? first nee kula picchi thagginchuko.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i strongly condemna kamma casteism. i said it maybe 100 times. but you dont see me - you see my region and what you think as my caste and go in to a racist rage.

you strongly condemn kamma casteism how? by harassing people who mock sandrabob?

funny way to condemn kamma casteism. you are literally a casteist who's kamma. but for some reason trying to pretend like you are above it all.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. for someone who throws anti-andhra, anti-kamma so generously, you complain a lot when you are held to the same standard. not surprising for a hypocrite.

I'll be instantly banned from a chennai forum, because that forum will be populated by assholes, just like this one is. doubt you've ever been in a tamil group. I was born there. so don't teach me about what they'll do.

I'll call out DMK assholes who pile on srilankan tamils for even bringing up karunanidhi's actions in 2009, just like I call out delusional fcuks like you who think Amaravati is a great idea.

its your inability to actuall discuss that prompts you to ban me. telugu/tamil no difference. same assholes.

what same standard ? you have no standard other than grit your teeth on my birth. Racism is your standard.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you strongly condemn kamma casteism how? by harassing people who mock sandrabob?

funny way to condemn kamma casteism. you are literally a casteist who's kamma. but for some reason trying to pretend like you are above it all.

i call you out because you are the ONLY guy who creates a ruckus on my birth. No one does - recently i went in an argument with @veerigadu - he doesnt agree with me but he made no scene on my caste.

you are the ONLY scoundrel here who attacks people on their birth.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

naaku adaki madhya. edho nadusthavunte - naa gurinchi aaditho matladuthunnav. naatho direct ga matlade dammu leka. thittina tharuvadha vacchav.

kula picchi nayala - secular secular - ante elevation vacchinadhanukuntunnava ? first nee kula picchi thagginchuko.

previously netho chala sarlu matlada

nuvvu solle chepthav

I respect him like my brother so anduke cheppa

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

em nadustha undhi? nuvvu topic ki sambandam lekunda chethha vaagatam common aey ani antunnadu. enduku antha kopam.. nuvvu prathi sari chesedhi adhey ga.

nuvvu anti-casteist annattu coloring isthey okay.. vaadu secular antey antha kopama?

mundhu nuvvu kamma pichi tagginchuko.

• Upvote 1

em nadustha undhi? nuvvu topic ki sambandam lekunda chethha vaagatam common aey ani antunnadu. enduku antha kopam.. nuvvu prathi sari chesedhi adhey ga.

nuvvu anti-casteist annattu coloring isthey okay.. vaadu secular antey antha kopama?

Exactly

rey picchi narsi ga. I asked you a simple question what evidence do you have that brahmins are going away from bjp. It was clearly pertaining to the topic. You are the one who started calling me casteist fellow and then cried about you being anti-andhra.

YOu already forgot how devious you are ? just look up your post history in this thread you nut case.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what same standard ? you have no standard other than grit your teeth on my birth. Racism is your standard.

what birth? you are the idiot you are protective of sandrabob, and his delusional projects like Amaravati.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

previously netho chala sarlu matlada

nuvvu solle chepthav

I respect him like my brother so anduke cheppa

mental patients ki kooda relations untai anna maata. good to know.

what birth? you are the idiot you are protective of sandrabob, and his delusional projects like Amaravati.

i support amaravati, i criticize his policy on telangana, i ciriticized him for promoting his kid. as i said you never see me or my posts - you go in to a rage on my birth. you are a racist and will be treated as one. It doesnt matter what you delusionally imagine yourself to be.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i call you out because you are the ONLY guy who creates a ruckus on my birth. No one does - recently i went in an argument with @veerigadu - he doesnt agree with me but he made no scene on my caste.

you are the ONLY scoundrel here who attacks people on their birth.

yeah veerigadu made many comments on my alleged caste.. he thinks I'm mala or madiga.

obviously you are comfortable with that kind of person. that's why you are a casteist. its quite clear.

I didn't make any ruckus on your birth, idiot. I just pointed out to you that your pretense of being anti-caste is a bunch of nonsense, since you are quite obviously sympathetic to kammas.