Any idea why RSS/BJP losers are invoking this dumb lie now?

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah veerigadu made many comments on my alleged caste.. he thinks I'm mala or madiga.

obviously you are comfortable with that kind of person. that's why you are a casteist. its quite clear.

I didn't make any ruckus on your birth, idiot. I just pointed out to you that your pretense of being anti-caste is a bunch of nonsense, since you are quite obviously sympathetic to kammas.

i dont agree with his views. But they are his views. I wont diminish him just because he is a reddy. which is what you do to me.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey picchi narsi ga. I asked you a simple question what evidence do you have that brahmins are going away from bjp. It was clearly pertaining to the topic. You are the one who started calling me casteist fellow and then cried about you being anti-andhra.

YOu already forgot how devious you are ? just look up your post history in this thread you nut case.

normally brahmins middle class ae untaru, because of these price rise and inflation they also started revolting

nee lanti lafoot medhavaulu vachi danni cover drives chesthu unte evadikanna kalthune untadi

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

mental patients ki kooda relations untai anna maata. good to know.

nee lanti mental patients ni ee DB barinchadam ledha

LOL CITI_c$y

how am i sympathetic to kammas when i condemn there casteism ? is it not a weird argument to make. You make that comment becuase i said somethign sympathetic to SOME of his sandrababu decision. which is what those wreteched parents of yours also did. then how do i become a kamma caste fanatic.

what weirdos really.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i support amaravati, i criticize his policy on telangana, i ciriticized him for promoting his kid. as i said you never see me or my posts - you go in to a rage on my birth. you are a racist and will be treated as one. It doesnt matter what you delusionally imagine yourself to be.

all this doesn't make you anti-casteist dumbfcuk. What did you even learn from Kuffir? apart from making excuses for anti-muslim violence by pointing out casteism within themselves?

sandrabob is a neoliberal scum that destroyed state institutions and sold them to private players. He did it in the 90s, and when he was reelected recently. calling yourself leftist and supportin sandrabob does make you a kamma toadie.

may be you have no idea what you are saying most of the time, so don't realise that you are giving away your game so easily.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

normally brahmins middle class ae untaru, because of these price rise and inflation they also started revolting

nee lanti lafoot medhavaulu vachi danni cover drives chesthu unte evadikanna kalthune untadi

vaadni adiga adhi. Are you both same id ? and moreover you have given no evidence. brahmins are middle class? they are the wealthiest class in india. india is not just andhra - use your brain a little.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all this doesn't make you anti-casteist dumbfcuk. What did you even learn from Kuffir? apart from making excuses for anti-muslim violence by pointing out casteism within themselves?

sandrabob is a neoliberal scum that destroyed state institutions and sold them to private players. He did it in the 90s, and when he was reelected recently. calling yourself leftist and supportin sandrabob does make you a kamma toadie.

may be you have no idea what you are saying most of the time, so don't realise that you are giving away your game so easily.

thread topic ki meeru discuss chese dani ki sambandam ledu athani ego satisfy avvali anthe

just leave him

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you mean like your parents who support him - they are kamma toadies too ? i support him on some decisions. I have no loyaltyy to a person - those are your characters - look at how you crave for feudal jagan or biden.

Infact you are projecting your toadiness to others.

vaadni adiga adhi. Are you both same id ? and moreover you have given no evidence. brahmins are middle class? they are the wealthiest class in india. india is not just andhra - use your brain a little.

only some are wealthiest not all

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

thread topic ki meeru discuss chese dani ki sambandam ledu athani ego satisfy avvali anthe

just leave him

he cannot help himself. peekala dhaaka hatred tho vunnadu andhra meedha kammas meeda. i am sure he has zero personal interaction with them. that is his curse and yours too.

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

only some are wealthiest not all

which community is there where eveeryone is wealthy ? look at how many companies they own - infosys, tcs, paytm- 40% of corporate board members are brahmins. They control the Gods, they run the largest violent organization of india called RSS. what more should they have before you acknoeldge ?

he cannot help himself. peekala dhaaka hatred tho vunnadu andhra meedha kammas meeda. i am sure he has zero personal interaction with them. that is his curse and yours too.

nee meeda hatred tho unnadu valla meeda kadu

he is not even respecting you understand that

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how am i sympathetic to kammas when i condemn there casteism ? is it not a weird argument to make. You make that comment becuase i said somethign sympathetic to SOME of his sandrababu decision. which is what those wreteched parents of yours also did. then how do i become a kamma caste fanatic.

what weirdos really.

how do you condemn casteism of kammas, I wonder? by typing the word 'condemn' whenever kamma casteism is brought up? lmao.

nah, I make the assertion that you are a kamma fanatic because you constantly troll people just for their comments on sandrabob. its something only a casteist would have the energy to do.

my parents are not kammas. they are just simple minded idiots, who lucked into money. not like your parents who taught you to be racist towards telangana people and people who disagreed with kammas. lmao.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

which community is there where eveeryone is wealthy ? look at how many companies they own - infosys, tcs, paytm- 40% of corporate board members are brahmins. They control the Gods, they run the largest violent organization of india called RSS. what more should they have before you acknoeldge ?

denni batte ardam avunthundi evari dhi hatred aa ani 

you are the one who really throws hatredness not @Raven_Rayes

It is ridiculous how these people narsi @Raven_Rayes or @bhaigan behave. They all come from upper castes - many are zamindars. But make a ruckus only on kammas . I dont mind that. But strangely they go silent on far more casteism from brahmins or reddies or anyone else. It really shows they psychos with no moral compass.