Who will win in Munugode constituency?

JackSeal

A little background on the consistency, predominately last 50 years it was INC vs CPI except TRS in 2014. 2018 la congress maha kootami alliance valla baga advantage vachindi because opposition vote consolidate ayindi  - cpi/m olla okka 30k votes and TDP volla 20 k votes kalasi vachinayi, 20k majority tho gelchadu anukunta.

that said I feel Congress has an advantage if cpi/m doesn’t contest and I feel rajagopal will be relgated to 3rd spot

the fight will be between congress VS TRS

https://www.news18.com/assembly-elections-2018/telangana/munugode-election-result-s29a093/

29 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

A little background on the consistency, predominately last 50 years it was INC vs CPI except TRS in 2014. 2018 la congress maha kootami alliance valla baga advantage vachindi because opposition vote consolidate ayindi  - cpi/m olla okka 30k votes and TDP volla 20 k votes kalasi vachinayi, 20k majority tho gelchadu anukunta.

that said I feel Congress has an advantage if cpi/m doesn’t contest and I feel rajagopal will be relgated to 3rd spot

the fight will be between congress VS TRS

https://www.news18.com/assembly-elections-2018/telangana/munugode-election-result-s29a093/

+ 2014 lo palvai sravanthi contested as independent and secured second position… so if she is going to contest now from congress rajagopal will be fasak

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

+ 2014 lo palvai sravanthi contested as independent and secured second position… so if she is going to contest now from congress rajagopal will be fasak

Yes, strong local family, her dad was a 5 time mla and senior congress leader

If she doesn’t get congress ticket rumor is that she might get TRS ticket