Neetho paisa upayogam undha ra pawala….

Higher_Purpose

FZDlbx9VQAACzrH?format=jpg&name=mediumthu….. adukka thinara edhava dash gaa…

Vadu icchadu … veedu icchadu antu Nuvvu malli twitter lo pettadam okati … konchem panikocche pani chey ra Mrundaa

Let me guess.. you got this from Sakshi paper… right?? 

Irrespective of that, there are many dumb people from ages who spend money and time on politics… I have a school friend who left his well paying job to become a ysrcp politician… he relies on his wife to work and feed his family… 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Let me guess.. you got this from Sakshi paper… right?? 

Irrespective of that, there are many dumb people from ages who spend money and time on politics… I have a school friend who left his well paying job to become a ysrcp politician… he relies on his wife to work and feed his family… 🤦‍♂️

I don’t read any news paper except eenadu .. someone posted it in twitter, I thought of reshare it here…

emo … ikkada kuda atlanti sainik gallu unte konchem realize avtharani…. 

Irrespective of the parties, they should disclose all these petti fund details to public. Itlantollu nagababu gadu 1C icchadu manam 1L ayina ivvakapothe etla ankoni … intlo 10gulu padi suicide cheskuntaru…

1 hour ago, Higher_Purpose said:

I don’t read any news paper except eenadu .. someone posted it in twitter, I thought of reshare it here…

emo … ikkada kuda atlanti sainik gallu unte konchem realize avtharani…. 

People try to own Politics and movies and think that they have a stake.. so they spend their personal money on party/leader or a hero who they think they belong to.. cannot help…