Prabhas swapna

Lovecrusader

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Thanks to nag Ashwin 

Dutt edo interview lo chepindu, he wanted to shutdown production before evade subramaniam because of back to back disasters, so nagashwin single handedly saved their production house and followed ip with blockbuster like maha nati and then jathi ratnalu(found the director and produced the movie)

those hits made them stop chasing big heros but instead started giving preference to content over starcast

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Dutt sisters great vayya… family legacy ni malla nilabettaru 👏👏

Endi nilabettedi ? Legacy uh ?

Three sisters ane tv petti munigina valla ayya ni complete ga munchesinaru…

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lovecrusader said:

yeah cutout  malli form loki vachindi, weight loss ayadu , face kuda bagundhi

saalar ki anemo

Vani walking chuskinava knee problem Unattundi mokal chippal arigipoinai anukunta 

1 minute ago, huma said:

Pebby range ki super hot guntalani pakkaloki techukuntaadu mari ila kakkurti padadu

Noru ippanata varaku anta bagane untadi, vadu noru ippite amalapuram bus stand ee

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Endi nilabettedi ? Legacy uh ?

Three sisters ane tv petti munigina valla ayya ni complete ga munchesinaru…

3 sisters? I thought only 2

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Noru ippanata varaku anta bagane untadi, vadu noru ippite amalapuram bus stand ee

dabbunte aishwarya rai ni kuda amalapuram bus stand ki rappinchi mingochu, pebby has money.

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Vallu native slang lo matladthadu ,adhi amalapuram aithe enti karimnagar aithe enti? 

Don't demean any language slang

14 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Vallu native slang lo matladthadu ,adhi amalapuram aithe enti karimnagar aithe enti? 

Don't demean any language slang

Sorry didn’t mean to demean the slang, I mean his attitude in general, shy, introvert, rustic like a tier 2 town guy and comfortable in only boys company inspite of being in high flying society and rich company, he is not polished for his status, may be some people like him that way but I cringe

Zero fashion sense post darling movie, xxxl clothes enduku vestado..yuck

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2022 at 9:14 PM, hyperbole said:

Sorry didn’t mean to demean the slang, I mean his attitude in general, shy, introvert and comfortable in only boys company inspite of high flying society and rich compan

Anduke antha craze ochindi india levelo lo ....ladies vishyam lo kuda manodu top.....silent ga cheskuntadu edhi cheskunna...... 

Pichodu la orlaadu......

Clg apudu oka lover

Tarvtah ileyana 

Kajal

Anushka list lo emaina miss aithe add chey @RedThupaki

23 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

3 sisters? I thought only 2

Swapna, Priyanka and Sravanthi….

Swapna and Priyanka Dutt tried to take over the movie making business and suffered huge losses. Thanks to CBN and Amaravati, poindi antha rabattukunadu. 

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Sorry didn’t mean to demean the slang, I mean his attitude in general, shy, introvert, rustic like a tier 2 town guy and comfortable in only boys company inspite of being in high flying society and rich company, he is not polished for his status, may be some people like him that way but I cringe

Zero fashion sense post darling movie, xxxl clothes enduku vestado..yuck

Inspite of all drawbacks he slept with most beautiful actresses and many more are ready to sleep with him.