Hyderabad’s command control center

hyperbole

18 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ante intha mandhi public unna kuda valla mundhu kuda patrol car aapi check chese dhammu ledhantava anna? Police infra fffff antha peddha discussions endhuku cheppu manaki

photo.jpg

dammu enduku? Its standard operating procedure for police.

velli complain chey to the relevant authorities about this incident and about police on beat that day turning a blind eye.

personally I will never approach the police, unless I'm forced to by the state.

asalu police aey waste antunte, nuvvu police sarigga pani cheyyatla hyd lo antunnav.

it seems you expect police to protect you. so go and make them work, instead of crying on them. or on Hyd.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dammu enduku? Its standard operating procedure for police.

velli complain chey to the relevant authorities about this incident and about police on beat that day turning a blind eye.

personally I will never approach the police, unless I'm forced to by the state.

asalu police aey waste antunte, nuvvu police sarigga pani cheyyatla hyd lo antunnav.

it seems you expect police to protect you. so go and make them work, instead of crying on them. or on Hyd.

f468789592ecd0bfce6da487882c980e.jpg

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Then why are you talking? 

paapam nee laanti vaalla kosam akkada sandra bob amaravati, ikkada kcr hyd ni tayaru chestunnaru

meeremo dammu, chimmu ani chillara yedhaval laaga maatladukuntu unnaru.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

paapam nee laanti vaalla kosam akkada sandra bob amaravati, ikkada kcr hyd ni tayaru chestunnaru

meeremo dammu, chimmu ani chillara yedhaval laaga maatladukuntu unnaru.

What are police doing ante infra antav, hyd antav, international city antav, kcr antav bob antav, dimag drainage lo kalipesava uncle? Get well soon :giggle:

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

What are police doing ante infra antav, hyd antav, international city antav, kcr antav bob antav, dimag drainage lo kalipesava uncle? Get well soon :giggle:

police emi chestaro nannu enduku aduguthaav? I clearly said that I don't consider policemen as human beings even, let alone members of a society.

I'm explaining why this building is useless, or max will have marginal utility.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm here to mock uppercaste mindset. both yours, and the TS.

No you simply like writing paragraphs which you missed writing in childhood :giggle:

• Haha 1

No you simply like writing paragraphs which you missed writing in childhood :giggle:

and you are doing activism on police online, that you missed doing in real. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

police emi chestaro nannu enduku aduguthaav? I clearly said that I don't consider policemen as human beings even, let alone members of a society.

I'm explaining why this building is useless, or max will have marginal utility.

Then police topic ni hyd ki amaravati ki why diverted? Are you here to lick hyd amaravati kcr or bob or defend police? 

Or you write paragraph or sh-it just to win argument? Lol fool

Then police topic ni hyd ki amaravati ki why diverted? Are you here to lick hyd amaravati kcr or bob or defend police? 

Or you write paragraph or sh-it just to win argument? Lol fool

indukey oorodu anindhi ninnu.

insecure and entitled. lmao.

explain cheste opika ledhu sadavataaniki, kaani matter maatram kaavaali. brainless pakodi mooskoni padundu.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

indukey oorodu anindhi ninnu.

insecure and entitled. lmao.

explain cheste opika ledhu sadavataaniki, kaani matter maatram kaavaali. brainless pakodi mooskoni padundu.

Write more paragraphs loser