Hyderabad’s command control center

hyperbole

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

meeremo dammu, chimmu ani chillara yedhaval laaga maatladukuntu unnaru.

Vaadoka comedy piece le...dhammu, dhuli..lekapothey question and answer ani savakodthu vuntadu...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vaadoka comedy piece le...dhammu, dhuli..lekapothey question and answer ani savakodthu vuntadu...

perfect ga saripoyadu db ki. quick to take offense, and start mindlessly trolling everywhere.

similar to another silly yedhava @Telugodura456

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm here to mock uppercaste mindset. both yours, and the TS.

I get your apprehensions about policing but this more than policing - cyber crime, command center for coordination during all kinds of events - religious, natural calamities, traffic management etc.

we didn’t migrate to a violent city or like in a bad neighborhood for a reason, if we value safety and security that much why do we not accept  something like this?

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I get your apprehensions about policing but this more than policing - cyber crime, command center for coordination during all kinds of events - religious, natural calamities, traffic management etc.

we didn’t migrate to a violent city or like in a bad neighborhood for a reason, if we value safety and security that much why do we not accept  something like this?

okay. Its very hard to explain my position without writing a huge 1000 word response. and this is not the platform for such debates.

I apologise to have equated both you and that entitled asshole together. I was trying to be nice to him, which he clearly doesn't deserve.

2 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Idantha ok uncle ninna airport digi edo dhaba kosamani pothuntry road pakkana prostitution chesthunnaru mundu patrol car poyina dekhale 

Uncle Hyderabad lo unnava pm me

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Ee command center loney gaa recent ga dongathanam jarigindhi 

Andhrolla kutra ani ma tillu cheppadu anna.. oka 6 months aagithe ma chandranna kattinchina secretariat la anni secrets telusthai mellaga

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

perfect ga saripoyadu db ki. quick to take offense, and start mindlessly trolling everywhere.

similar to another silly yedhava @Telugodura456

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. Its very hard to explain my position without writing a huge 1000 word response. and this is not the platform for such debates.

I apologise to have equated both you and that entitled asshole together. I was trying to be nice to him, which he clearly doesn't deserve.

f468789592ecd0bfce6da487882c980e.jpg