Xtians, then Hindus and finally pissssfullsss

veerigadu

Just now, veerigadu said:

Hindus might not pray same God. Nonetheless they don’t dismiss the existence or validity of other Gods in their scriptures. They might argue on the name of hierarchy of Gods. That’s more like a ego issue. 

Yes there is no religion among hindus or more correctly there are multiple religions among hindus. what really makes them "hindus" is caste. and how many hindus are abandoning it ? there is your answer on reform among hindus.

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

70% of earth constitutes water. Does it mean there is water everywhere on our planet. You can’t pick outliers to strengthen your argument ba.

I’m talking about the statistical significance here. Even though earth contains 30% of land, it is undeniable fact that it’s mostly made of water. I think you get the logic behind this analogy. apply the same principle to thuraksss across the globe. Don’t come up with some outliers such as Saudi family. 

Hindus yaada progressive baa?

South India is still ok, but look at rural Hindi belt where majority of Hindu population lives , Turks kante ghoram ga undi position akkada… if not burqa they put on ghungat.

I will show you number of Turks in burqa that go to college, drive cars etc but show me women driving car in ghungat or going to college?

2 minutes ago, tables said:

South India is still ok, but look at rural Hindi belt where majority of Hindu population lives , Turks kante ghoram ga undi position akkada… if not burqa they put on ghungat.

I will show you number of Turks in burqa that go to college, drive cars etc but show me women driving car in ghungat or going to college?

Is that due to backwardness of the region? Or is it as a resultant of will suppression of women? Gunghat lekapotheeee fines punishment vestharaaa religious leaders in those villages  

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes there is no religion among hindus or more correctly there are multiple religions among hindus. what really makes them "hindus" is caste. and how many hindus are abandoning it ? there is your answer on reform among hindus.

You are fixated on cassette factor. It’s obvious. Atleast India never had internal cassette conflicts that killed millions. Look at what Saddaaaam did to shiasssss in Iraq. 

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

outliers endhi. Muslims are not a nation - so they dont share similiar values. Same with christians. Hindus also but they are forced in to india thanks to british. So you cant compare. this is lot of difference between hindu values of jat in haryana to tamil nadu.

Nepal is a Hindu majority nation. It has more Hindus per capita than India. FYI

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"hindus" are not a religion like christian or muslims are. Hindus dont have a same god, same set of morals.

what links hindus is caste. how many hindus abandon caste ? i can tell you there are more muslims who eat pork than hindus who abandon caste.

the point I'm saying is that hindus can proudly post in their social media that they've abandoned their caste. there will be many people supporting them. I'm not sure if mu*lims who eat pork can post it in their social media handles without fearing backlash, threats, and attacks from their community.

if there is a scope for an argument, you just have to present your ideas and convince others for greater good. but if there is no scope for alternative views, then it's just a cult resisting change.

42 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Xtains bikinisss dhaggara unnaruuu

Hindus middies and cheddies varakuuu vaccharuuu

But Thurakssss inka buraka looo vesi kappesthunnaruuuu kindha and meedhaaa

so you are now finally measuring economics with the size of clothes people wear 

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"what really makes them "hindus" is caste" this itself proves you are a badly baked idiot

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

so you are now finally measuring economics with the size of clothes people wear 

In this context, modernization means mode of thinking. 

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

"what really makes them "hindus" is caste" this itself proves you are a badly baked idiot

Why abuse bro. Let’s keep it civil regardless of our disagreements

13 minutes ago, tables said:

I lived in rural UP, MP, Jharkand, Rajasthan, Bihar, etc. for several years in the past. Ghunghat is common in Western states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, etc. but it's not common in other Northern states. Rajasthan lo inka child marriages, patriarchy normal ga untundi, but you can also see girls going to college wearing jeans and t-shirts even in rural areas. only married women ghunghat vesukuntaru, not everyone. they consider it to be a cultural practice more than religious practice. moreover, village ladies chaala mandi maatho matladetappudu ghunghat teesesi matladaru and no one bothered about them. villages lo ghunghat and dresses like what lambadis wear in TG are common but cities lo attire & lifestyle totally different untundi. you don't find much difference in towns & cities of North and TG.

33 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Hindus might not pray same God. Nonetheless they don’t dismiss the existence or validity of other Gods in their scriptures. They might argue on the name of hierarchy of Gods. That’s more like a ego issue. 

There are subsections of people in every religion. Sunnisss and shiassss. Catholics and Protestants. You name it. It’s not just confined to Hinduism 

rey. what are you basing your bs on?

do you ever feel even a hint of shame for talking about things you don't even know the basics of?

'Hindus' is a made up political term that is at best 150 years old.

Yes, those who you consider as 'Hindus' today did dismiss the validity of other gods. Ever heard of Saivaite vs Vaishnavaite fights? Buddhist vs Saivaite vs vaishnavaite royal rumble?

which world do you live in?

22 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

and you are an illiterate dumbfcuk who uses phrases like 'badly baked'.

which shakha are you from, numbnut?

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Why abuse bro. Let’s keep it civil regardless of our disagreements

and you titled the thread 'pissssfullss'.. you expect civil conversation.

reddy entitlement aa? lmao.