Xtians, then Hindus and finally pissssfullsss

veerigadu

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee post choosthey nuvvu kooda chaala backward laagey unnav.

thanks, as long as nuvu backward ante nenu forward alochisthunnatte. Nuvu pakkana vallanu contradict cheyadanike untav.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Vivek cheppada neeku ? hindusim doesnt even have a philopsphy, its something europeans cobbled together for their own fantasies and Vivek and Aurobindo added some dash to it by copying european philosophers.

what is advaita vedanta then? what are you blabbering?

literally all the shlokas that priests use in temples are from the vedic times. when the only people practicing this religion were brahmins.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure. good luck convincing high castes to give up brahminical traditions in Hinduism. then non-brahmins can reclaim Hinduism and leave.

personally I'm atheist, and have only contempt for all religions, no exceptions, including Islam.

nobody really gives a rat ass about brahminical traditions- despite so much trying. it is the Gods that people love. And i dont want anyone inserting them as heriditory intermediaries. They need to go. People will decide if they want to keep these gods or new ones.

Just now, HugoStrange said:

thanks, as long as nuvu backward ante nenu forward alochisthunnatte. Nuvu pakkana vallanu contradict cheyadanike untav.

chethha raasthey contradict cheyyaala. adhi dharmam.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what is advaita vedanta then? what are you blabbering?

literally all the shlokas that priests use in temples are from the vedic times. when the only people practicing this religion were brahmins.

chaaaa .... what areh vedic times "shlokas" babu. you beleive a lot of claptrap. 99.9999 percent of priests dont know abcd of vedas. Its all post british nonsense.

chethha raasthey contradict cheyyaala. adhi dharmam.

edi rasina contradict chesthav anede point. nee kallaku anni chetha lage kanapadathai. Nuvu motham chetha ani neku artham kadu. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nobody really gives a rat ass about brahminical traditions- despite so much trying. it is the Gods that people love. And i dont want anyone inserting them as heriditory intermediaries. They need to go. People will decide if they want to keep these gods or new ones.

you make all meaningless claims.

ask govt of Andhra to dismiss brahmin priests in tirumala if they don't care about intermediaries.

either you are delusional, or you are trying to make fools of others.

you make all meaningless claims.

ask govt of Andhra to dismiss brahmin priests in tirumala if they don't care about intermediaries.

either you are delusional, or you are trying to make fools of others.

Yes they need to be dismissed. what delusional you idiot. The jangam priests in Srisailam were replaced with brahmin priests by british - barely a hundred years ago. The so called brahmin history is not that old. And they will be washed away in history.

chaaaa .... what areh vedic times "shlokas" babu. you beleive a lot of claptrap. 99.9999 percent of priests dont know abcd of vedas. Its all post british nonsense.

lmao. so all that mantras that priests chant in temples were from where? just something everyone from kashmir to kanyakumari made up after passing the lines via whatsapp is it?

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Xtains bikinisss dhaggara unnaruuu

Hindus middies and cheddies varakuuu vaccharuuu

But Thurakssss inka buraka looo vesi kappesthunnaruuuu kindha and meedhaaa

Vintage is always in demand , every model has its fans

lmao. so all that mantras that priests chant in temples were from where? just something everyone from kashmir to kanyakumari made up after passing the lines via whatsapp is it?

what you think they area all same lines ? which temples in north india sings suprabhatam of venkateshwara. You know nothing. Read some RSS chaddi propoganda and beleive its true.

Yes they need to be dismissed. what delusional you idiot. The jangam priests in Srisailam were replaced with brahmin priests by british - barely a hundred years ago. The so called brahmin history is not that old. And they will be washed away in history.

don't bore me with how brahmins appropriated temples.. I never claimed that they didn't.

ask govt of andhra to dismiss priests in tirumala, if your claim that people don't care about intermediaries is true.

its not going to happen, coz you have no idea how power works. or you think you can pose as some enlightened Hindu by making bs claims.

you are literally following a religion that is brahmin by nature. and deluding yourself that it can be wrested away from brahmins.

I don't follow it.

what you think they area all same lines ? which temples in north india sings suprabhatam of venkateshwara. You know nothing. Read some RSS chaddi propoganda and beleive its true.

what is your point idiot? I've already said multiple times that Hinduism is brahminism + local gods.

the brahminism part can't be removed. sorrrry.

I'll accept that I'm wrong if priests in tirumala are removed. Not replaced with other kind of obc/dalit priests, but removed and replaced with the original mode of worship whatever it was.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't bore me with how brahmins appropriated temples.. I never claimed that they didn't.

ask govt of andhra to dismiss priests in tirumala, if your claim that people don't care about intermediaries is true.

its not going to happen, coz you have no idea how power works. or you think you can pose as some enlightened Hindu by making bs claims.

you are literally following a religion that is brahmin by nature. and deluding yourself that it can be wrested away from brahmins.

I don't follow it.

what is brahmin by nature. I gave you literal example of Sri sailam. People need gods. And they will own them. No need of any intermediaries. Ofcourse people need to be educated and agitated to take control of their religion.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is brahmin by nature. I gave you literal example of Sri sailam. People need gods. And they will own them. No need of any intermediaries. Ofcourse people need to be educated and agitated to take control of their religion.

dude, there are 1000s of temples that are not under the control of brahmins.

what about Tirumala? one of the power centers of the religion that you claim that is yours.

people need to do a lot of things.. dont make claims that they are already in the process of doing it, just to win a stupid internet discussion.