buy out or extend lease

Popkatapetapotapulti

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Buyout is the price is good… you can sell if you find a better car.. 

Dealer markups are crazy now.. when I called a dealer for a car, he marked up by 11K on a 28K car… 

Tesko emundhi mahaithey india ellipothav. Nastam eemi ledhu antunna @anna_vendy

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

buy out is obvious . almost feels like a troll question. ONly issue is you are unable to raise a loan to buy which is unlikely.

Quick question, how long have you been in this db? 

market lo car entha potundo choosi konu , buy out price would have been determined 2 or 3 years back at the starting of your lease so it should be less compared to the current crazy prices 

Future lo you can sell kada if you don't want to retain , whats the harm?

1 hour ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

price is the remaining amount 30k. Vere car theskundam ante delivery around dec which is not suitable for us.

I think 30K is too high for a 3 yr old used C300… and you have to pay sales tax if you choose to buy it.. if you search, you will get GLA 250 for 10K more (around 39K)

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I think 30K is too high for a 3 yr old used C300… and you have to pay sales tax if you choose to buy it.. if you search, you will get GLA 250 for 10K more (around 39K)

10k per year, normal no

7 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

35k miles. they gave 30k for 3 years

Extra 5K miles ki entha charge chestunnadu?  I like someone's advise to have company buy out for you and give you the mark up ;)

1 hour ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Extra 5K miles ki entha charge chestunnadu?  I like someone's advise to have company buy out for you and give you the mark up ;)

I agree. I will shop aggressively for cars if I am lucky will go to that route. If I buy out no charge as I am keeping it. If I return he may charge but I highly doubt if they will charge me as they are in need of cars.