My brother stuck in India due to health issue- Immigration question

Poonam

My brother went to india for H1B stamping. He fell sick and visited hospital. He diagnosed with Cancer. Doctor suggested him for immediate chemo treatment. He is under chemo and treatments now.

Now, his end client is saying that they will board off him from US and will assign India hours to work. He has 2 layers b/w his employer and end client. He may get an indian salary. Will it become a problem for him if he wants to come back to US again? Can he work for India hours on H1B? Please give some suggestions?

He may not come to us until at least 4-5 months for sure due to his treatment and health conditions. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Poonam said:

emina paper work submit cheyyala? emoplyer ki emina issue vasthunda? 

Talk to employer first h1b hold chesedi employer e kada return ravalante employer help kavali stamping vunda me brother ki ?

just inform employer that india payroll lo cheyyocho ledo 4-5 months

8 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Talk to employer first h1b hold chesedi employer e kada return ravalante employer help kavali stamping vunda me brother ki ?

fortunately stamping ayindi. he was about to book his tickets but got sick and all these happened suddenly.  desi employer kaani chala bhayastudu. hope he agrees.

employer agree cheste no problem kada? H1 hold cheyyamani cheppala employer? emi cheppali?

2 hours ago, HEROO said:

middle vendor kooda india pay ne istha antunnadu. em problem undadu kada?

3 hours ago, Poonam said:

My brother went to india for H1B stamping. He fell sick and visited hospital. He diagnosed with Cancer. Doctor suggested him for immediate chemo treatment. He is under chemo and treatments now.

Now, his end client is saying that they will board off him from US and will assign India hours to work. He has 2 layers b/w his employer and end client. He may get an indian salary. Will it become a problem for him if he wants to come back to US again? Can he work for India hours on H1B? Please give some suggestions?

He may not come to us until at least 4-5 months for sure due to his treatment and health conditions. 

What cancer? Edo jwaramu annatu anta casual ga cheptnnavu? Is he healthy enough to work, h1b should be the last of his worries. hope he recovers soon.

If you don’t mind how old is he ?

India pay ayite happy ga vendors ni lepeya vachu since it is a new contract, hope he work out something with the primary vendor.

3 hours ago, Poonam said:

First let him recover and then worry about job

2 hours ago, Poonam said:

agreed. kaani maa brother ki thanaki thaggipothundi malli us ki vastha, job cheyyali ani. ee time lo no ani cheppadam kanna, option undi ani chepthey he feels better kada, anni NOs vine mood lo undaru kada,

anduke pros and cons aduguthunnanu. Job kooda vaddannam india timings ayina but he wants to be occupied. he is dealing with so many things now. at least ee hope undi anedi ayina he feels happpy kada.

https://www.sulabhforever.com/

Sulabh is a poker player and has worked for Apple since 2015. In Dec 2020 he was planning to travel to India for his marriage and one day he felt dizzy and lost consciousness. When his roommates took him to PAMF Mountain View, he was diagnosed with cancer and didn't return to work since Dec 2020. Unfortunately he passed away in March 2022 while getting experimental treatment.

Who the heck cares about H1B in this situation. I pray to god your brother gets better but this H1B, GC doesn't matter at this point.

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

What cancer? Edo jwaramu annatu anta casual ga cheptnnavu? Is he healthy enough to work, h1b should be the last of his worries. hope he recovers soon.

If you don’t mind how old is he ?

India pay ayite happy ga vendors ni lepeya vachu since it is a new contract, hope he work out something with the primary vendor.

sorry if I sound like that. He is in his mid 20s. maa state of mind antha ikkada words lo pettalem kada. work kooda vaddannam. Chemo start ayindi. so energey lekapothey he will take sick off.  end client koncham supportive ga unnaru. so couple of hours ayina chesina koncham mind divert avuthundi ani antunnadu. we are not forcing anything now. 

He is young with lots of ambitions and goals in life. As I said before, neevu inka US  velloddu  kudardu ani chepthey ippudu unna state lo inka low avuthadu. anduke solution undi, ila work out chesukundam ante, aa bharosa tho untadu ani anthey... 

I thank each and everyone who is responding. Please keep us in your prayers.

• Sad 1