My brother stuck in India due to health issue- Immigration question

Poonam

25 minutes ago, Poonam said:

sorry if I sound like that. He is in his mid 20s. maa state of mind antha ikkada words lo pettalem kada. work kooda vaddannam. Chemo start ayindi. so energey lekapothey he will take sick off.  end client koncham supportive ga unnaru. so couple of hours ayina chesina koncham mind divert avuthundi ani antunnadu. we are not forcing anything now. 

He is young with lots of ambitions and goals in life. As I said before, neevu inka US  velloddu  kudardu ani chepthey ippudu unna state lo inka low avuthadu. anduke solution undi, ila work out chesukundam ante, aa bharosa tho untadu ani anthey... 

I thank each and everyone who is responding. Please keep us in your prayers.

Sorry to hear, hope he recovers soon. Chemo sucks your energy and will off, that’s why I asked his age, atleast he is young to help him recover fast.

there’s  lot of years ahead of him, h1b is not bramha pradardham and he can always come back, inspire him to recover fully first, being with the family will help him a lot. It is so nice of his client to accommodate him while he is sick. 

2 years back a friend was discovered with breast cancer and now she is doing but it was painful 2 years struggle. She is doing fine now.

Be strong and inspire him to be strong. Again h1b should be last of your worries and it shouldn’t stress you guys, actually feel blessed that it was diagnosed while he was in India,  being witj the family during these troubled times means a lot

Indian citizen staying in india fir 4-5 months will never cause an issue for h1b till h1b is valid.

h1b expire avvadam or employer revoke cheyyadam lekhapothey picha lite

5 minutes ago, MRI said:

ask him to tactically use FMLA.. he will be protected by the govt..

Yeah FMLA, short term disability kinda 60% pay vastadi, California pays and it will be deducted in the  pay roll

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Consulting li doubt ee

consulting lo kooda employer vuntadu kada bro.. he needs to support him by not revoking or firing him.. client di emundiley.. veedu kaakapothey inkokadu..

Just now, hyperbole said:

Yeah FMLA, short term disability kinda 60% pay vastadi, California pays and it will be deducted in the  pay roll

depends on state and california is shiit