Lantern flies…invasive insect…kill at sight..

dasari4kntr

6 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Post this in Next Door.. your neighbors must be dealing with the same bugs.. 

sure…

probably i got them from a plant which i bought from costco…

44 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

sure…

probably i got them from a plant which i bought from costco…

if your neighbors do bug treatment some bugs may appear in your backyard

what @Thokkalee said could be right also

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Z0rXWOj.jpg

I don't recall seeing them before but this year I am seeing them everywhere.. they dont even move faster when a human approaches, hence they get squished accidentally and I see many squished on footpaths etc..

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, YOU said:

Endi salami oka purugu meeda inthaa pagabattaru? Inks boomi meeda evi bathukodda

This insect is not native to usa…it came from china and it invaded already japan and other countries…and it will effect the country eco balance..or food chain..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_lanternfly

The spotted lanternfly (Lycorma delicatula) is a planthopper indigenous to parts of China. It has spread invasively to Japan, South Korea, and the United States. Its host plants include grapes, stone fruits, and Malus species, although its preferred host is Ailanthus altissima (Chinese sumac or tree of heaven). In its native habitat, L. delicatula populations are kept in check by parasitic wasps.

this spread is wide spread now…not only me…lot of people are noticing…search in twitter with lantern flies..you get scared with recent tweets…already world is going under some time food shortage..this is another addition..

• dasari4kntr changed the title to Lantern flies…invasive insect…kill at sight..