I think sita ramam and bimbisara are helping each other

hunkyfunky2

Both cater to very different audience, though there is some overlap... 

Both getting good reviews and wom is better than actual reviews is helping them...

Instead of saying - one movie is okay and theatres are half full , both movies are bringing people back to theatre..

I can say in some places sita ramam did loses out with competition - people would have watched sita ramam instead of bimbisara. 

Low ticket prices , gap of almost 2 months for good movies, rains gave a break for movie goers budget.

Let's see if they come back for karthikeya movie , assuming the talk is good. 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Both cater to very different audience, though there is some overlap... 

Both getting good reviews and wom is better than actual reviews is helping them...

Instead of saying - one movie is okay and theatres are half full , both movies are bringing people back to theatre..

I can say in some places sita ramam did loses out with competition - people would have watched sita ramam instead of bimbisara. 

Low ticket prices , gap of almost 2 months for good movies, rains gave a break for movie goers budget.

Let's see if they come back for karthikeya movie , assuming the talk is good. 

Atleast they cater different content, so karthikeya should be fine too, liger aithe assame anipistundhi ee movies madhyalo aa routine rotta 

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Atleast they cater different content, so karthikeya should be fine too, liger aithe assame anipistundhi ee movies madhyalo aa routine rotta 

That's gone for sure... People will watch one movie or other over long 5 days weakened and their monthly budget is done.

In USA, there is zero buzz for liger and schools start, end of summer etc.. i don't think it will make 1M