History of South India

kakatiya

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Telidhu bro antha detailed ga. 

kodi ramamurthy ani okarundevaru kamma ne he had an elephant foot on his chest great Andhra wrestler he even exhibited his skills in Spain
RM-4-copy.jpg

57 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

what you said is wrong.

Pemmasani Nayaks were a ruling clan in the south Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.[3][4] They came into prominence during Vijayanagara times as rulers of Gandikota over 300 years.[5][6][7][8][9] After the Battle of Talikota in 1565 AD, the collapse of Vijayanagara Empire led to the emergence of Pemmasani Nayakas in the Rayalaseema region. They belonged to the Kamma social group.[3]

AS PER WIKIPEDIA

Well I wouldn't rely completely  on the Wikipedia articles.. infact I am one of the original page creator / authors for one of the Wikipedia  links provided above.

1 hour ago, Bajanabatch said:

let's say I have a surname from a caste like Kshatriyas, kamma, brahmin or something like that how do I trace my ancestry how do I know whether my ancestors were kings, workers or mantris or fighters etc in vijayanagara time?? how do I find that?? CAN ANYONE HERE HELP ME WITH THAT HOW DO I FIND WHO I AM AND WHAT MY ABILITIES ARE??

You need to go by ghotras. All ghotras take your lineage back to the age of sages.. 

Just now, kakatiya said:

You need to go by ghotras. All ghotras take your lineage back to the age of sages.. 

chadivindhi cheptunna..ghotras means olden days ...people are  live in groups..and every group have cow shed...

that cow shed name become..ghotras...

if you are interested..i can post my source...