How to irritate people - become emphatically Vegan.

Raven_Rayes

the trick to irritate people is to loudly proclaim a moral stand that others find difficult to match.

1. Anti-Hindutva - duh!! super simple. no one actually cares about religion these days. hating Modi is not that hard. that fcukface is not even likeable, except for dumbfcuks and smartasses who pretend like they understand social dynamics enough to predict what works and what doesn't.

2. Leftism - simple too. there's a large section of the professional working class today that claim to be leftist, and also support capitalism. Engagin these fcuking assholes on what leftism actually entails, and how they are inconsistent with their beliefs is just tiresome.

Simplest way to irritate people is to become Vegan.

In my observation, this one change has enraged a lot of people than any of my anti-sanghi or anti-left/right positions.

• Haha 1

fwiw, irritating people is a good thing.

diving deep into their moral righteousness and squashing them with facts is what makes life worth living.

humans are crap.

I'm having a party later this month, where I'll serve only vegan dishes. Fcuk people :)

I've pissed off maximum number of leftists by simply pointing out their hypocrisy with regards to animal rights.

sanghis aren't evolved enough to debate veganism anyway, so they don't enter the conversation.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

people are afraid to be judged as immoral.

silly idiots.

Why you idiot writing paragraphs of essays in middle of night like a ghost nun on db no work disturbing all people dummy

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Beerboob123 said:

Why you idiot writing paragraphs of essays in middle of night like a ghost nun on db no work disturbing all people dummy

people deserve to be disturbed.

On 8/9/2022 at 1:53 AM, Beerboob123 said:

emundi gbalaga ayya sampadana vundi .. time ela spend cheyalo telitayaka ..ila chuspistaru sickular l kodukul 

On 8/9/2022 at 1:31 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

the trick to irritate people is to loudly proclaim a moral stand that others find difficult to match.

1. Anti-Hindutva - duh!! super simple. no one actually cares about religion these days. hating Modi is not that hard. that fcukface is not even likeable, except for dumbfcuks and smartasses who pretend like they understand social dynamics enough to predict what works and what doesn't.

2. Leftism - simple too. there's a large section of the professional working class today that claim to be leftist, and also support capitalism. Engagin these fcuking assholes on what leftism actually entails, and how they are inconsistent with their beliefs is just tiresome.

Simplest way to irritate people is to become Vegan.

In my observation, this one change has enraged a lot of people than any of my anti-sanghi or anti-left/right positions.

Latest ga VATTISM Ani okati vachindhi.. GOretla invented ..adhi marichithiri meeru

On 8/10/2022 at 8:43 PM, siru said:

haha vegan is more annoying than a bhakt.

I'm vegan. hehe.. I've decided to consciously annoy people by advertising it from now.

I've successfully pisssed off a bunch of lefties who were arguing hypocrisy in the vegan position on abortion. basically everyone hates vegans. which means vegans are awesome.

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2022 at 8:43 PM, siru said:

haha vegan is more annoying than a bhakt.

I've never seen leftists hate even capitalists the way they hate vegans. :)

i'm sure they are jealous of us.

so hard to make a change in personal habits themselves, but think they can convince the entire society to change its system from capitalist models to more egalitarian ones.

I successfully trolled a fcuking dravidian leftist pig posting pics of chicken/mutton/beef that he eats on his twitter feed.