911 ki call chesa help

Swatkat

Father was driving vehicle went over the curb abd hit the tree. Car mundhu motham fasak. Kid is safe and father state of shock lonunadu and weired ga unadu. Captured in my dash cam.

911 operator asked if i am the withess i said yes. Tarvtha emina adugutharaa nannu. They took my nunber. 

• Sad 3

• Swatkat changed the title to 911 ki call chesa help
22 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Father was driving vehicle went over the curb abd hit the tree. Car mundhu motham fasak. Kid is safe and father state of shock lonunadu and weired ga unadu. Captured in my dash cam.

911 operator asked if i am the withess i said yes. Tarvtha emina adugutharaa nannu. They took my nunber. 

Oh super ayithe e quota lo neeku GC ichestharu , gc endhi direct citizen ship 🚢 istaru po enjoy 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Oh super ayithe e quota lo neeku GC ichestharu , gc endhi direct citizen ship 🚢 istaru po enjoy 

Nuvvu undalsindhi car lo call kuda cheyadam waste.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Sorry to hear about it, consult attorney don’t waste your time or listen any suggestions here. Just my 2 cents 

7 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

There is more to this paapam family muslim. Something suspicious ga anipinchindhi. @gothamprince shock lo unadu but he is not worried ant his son ardham kale naku inko lady ki 

that is common in coup and contrecoup injury to brain on trauma they usually have altered mental status as there may be twisting of neuronal fibers it may take few days to be near normal again

Just now, gothamprince said:

that is common in coup and contrecoup injury to brain on trauma they usually have altered mental status as there may be twisting of neuronal fibers it may take few days to be near normal again

Thanks bro chadavatam eh kani chudale. Entha adigina he cannot say hear tarvatha yes anadu.. door open cheyatle full smoke vacheibdhi. Tesadu 5 min ki sense loki vachadu. Kud ki heart pakkana rib ki bruise indhi. Nakithey vadiki heart attack vasthademo anukunna malla cop gadu slight ga nan handling.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I dint understand. Accident aithey home schooling endi?

Ame adigindhi on purpose chesada ardham kaledhu maku andhuke and. She was trying to divert the kid pain asking other questions tho edusthunaadu.ambulance vasthe inka anxiety ekuvindhi

52 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

If needed sestharu

but mostly not

it is a open and shut scene

• Thanks 1

asal nuvu em cheptunnavo artham ayi savatle.

adi telugu aa english aa kuda artham kale

home schooling antav
vadu curb ekkitha, cop gadu serious avvadam endi?
nee dash cam antav? nuvu call chesava 911 ki?

Ame adigindhi on purpose chesada ardham kaledhu maku andhuke and. She was trying to divert the kid pain asking other questions tho edusthunaadu.ambulance vasthe inka anxiety ekuvindhi

aame evaru inthaki??

endo nee gola

• Haha 2