Azure Data bricks and Azure data factory

NaSaavuNenuSasta

hi friends,

Want to learn ADF and Databricks. Does it have good market ?

Can somebody tell me on what track should i learn along with what technologies ?

I see so many technologies like synapse, kafka , nosql DB snowflake

What exactly should i learn ? Any pointers ?

1 hour ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

hi friends,

Want to learn ADF and Databricks. Does it have good market ?

Can somebody tell me on what track should i learn along with what technologies ?

I see so many technologies like synapse, kafka , nosql DB snowflake

What exactly should i learn ? Any pointers ?

data bricks is hot hot hot.... If you have access to partner training then do festival.

koncham python vasthey data bricks easy annaru, but data bricks training material lo python lite ga vaccina chalu annaru.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

data bricks is hot hot hot.... If you have access to partner training then do festival.

koncham python vasthey data bricks easy annaru, but data bricks training material lo python lite ga vaccina chalu annaru.

Are you working on this bro? 

So just learn data bricks with python ?

59 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Are you working on this bro? 

So just learn data bricks with python ?

I did not learn, but I prepared learning guidance document for databricks. Extra curivular activites lekunte ma company oppukodu. SO yedo okati chesa. Dec lo bench lo unde chance undhi may be appudu nerchukundham ani plan , lets see

While preparing that info, I found it is hot and basic python is one of the prerequisite.  

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

I did not learn, but I prepared learning guidance document for databricks. Extra curivular activites lekunte ma company oppukodu. SO yedo okati chesa. Dec lo bench lo unde chance undhi may be appudu nerchukundham ani plan , lets see

While preparing that info, I found it is hot and basic python is one of the prerequisite.  

Great job 

17 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

what is the point of doing all these things....better to stay where you are....should never upgrade

5 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

what is the point of doing all these things....better to stay where you are....should never upgrade

Why does this batch always exist here boss.. Nobody asked you to update or upgrade. Nuvvu gammunundu. Nachinodini cheyyanivvu.. 🙂

31 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Dont have partner training access bro. Is there any other way ? 

I once started doing AWS developer edition and got $2500 bill for cluster creation.

They refunded the money when i asked them but it was crazy. gunde aagipoindi kasepu

So i am not sure if i should take a developer edition

9 hours ago, challengedinus26 said:

@yemdoing can you share the learning guidance document for databricks,  please

@NaSaavuNenuSasta what learning tools(pluralsight,coursera...) are you using for ADF and Databricks?

I am currently following youtube videos .. 

I am not sure what is the best way to study. feels like too many things .. not sure what to concentrate on