Thatha gadiniii round up sesesaruuuu kadha raaaa......Musalodikiiii 3rd term campaign kastameee inkaaa

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Nuvvu cheppavanta sure shot aitadi 😊

btw, it they had any dirt on him, they would not wait until election year that too 3 months before election, D lost election even before it began

D failed at every attempt to get him to jail including impeachment, they need to use someone with brain, not an idiot like Adam SchiF F

Silly attempts like these are only way they think they can recover

17 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Nuvvu cheppavanta sure shot aitadi 😊

btw, it they had any dirt on him, they would not wait until election year that too 3 months before election, D lost election even before it began

D failed at every attempt to get him to jail including impeachment, they need to use someone with brain, not an idiot like Adam SchiF F

Silly attempts like these are only way they think they can recover

I honestly dont think they want him in Jail. Thats the last thing they can do to harm him. It will get his followers united. He is on a roll now. Dealing with all kind of lawsuits. He is in a emotional cage now rather than a physical one. 

He is an imbecile and not a seasoned politician. He made himself vulnerable to all these investigations. lol. I heard he uttered fifth amendment 500 times other day.....What a pity show for law abiding republican maniacs...

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I honestly dont think they want him in Jail. Thats the last thing they can do to harm him. It will get his followers united. He is on a roll now. Dealing with all kind of lawsuits. He is in a emotional cage now rather than a physical one. 

He is an imbecile and not a seasoned politician. He made himself vulnerable to all these investigations. lol. I heard he uttered fifth amendment 500 times other day.....What a pity show for law abiding republican maniacs...

comments as one can expect from #BlueInspiredbyGFIdeology

BTW, he was under attack from Day 1, tried all tricks in the book to get him, these are the last 3 months left for Dems

10 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

comments as one can expect from #BlueInspiredbyGFIdeology

BTW, he was under attack from Day 1, tried all tricks in the book to get him, these are the last 3 months left for Dems

Yes, his foot has landed in all sorts of shiiiitsss. Since he is no longer in power, they are all catching upto him. But yeah lets blame all of it on dems now. Thats the easiest defense.