Just in: salman rushdie stabbed by unknown guy 15 times in NYC

Swatkat

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey em cheppa dalchukunnav ra?

prapancham ekkada edhi jarigina, adhi sanghi purpose kosam vaadestha antunnava?

ledhura manollu e cottage industry dwara marintha upadhi pondhali ani korukuntunna... us lo kuda arrestlu cheyodhu , india lo laage congress , vadilesinattu kshamabiksha petti odileyali

44 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I was watching a crime documentary wherein an investigator said that people who choose to kill or hurt people typically will choose to do it with a gun because you can shoot from a distance and typically death is more or less instantaneous.

But you have to have a personal grudge or an insanely strong motive to attack with a weapon like a knife because you are at very close quarters to your victim and the act of stabbing someone is the most personal act a human could commit. The blood, the gore.

Feel really sad for Salman. Hope he recovers - but even if he does - he will forever have to live under the shadow of security.

Or, in a country like India where getting guns is not that easy...talvars, knives, veta kodavali, goddali etc are the only alternatives ... 

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

ledhura manollu e cottage industry dwara marintha upadhi pondhali ani korukuntunna... us lo kuda arrestlu cheyodhu , india lo laage congress , vadilesinattu kshamabiksha petti odileyali

sare taggipoddi ley..

kangaru padaku.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

btw my definition of a 'sanghi' == everyone who loves India.

andaru daridruley. Yayy!!!

except people under 30. they are exempt coz they are still learning to deal with the world.

Thanks i am 29 years old.

17 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so if I'm not liberal, who is?

u? you, who whines and tags the admin to pls ban me from this db?

ethnonationalists, by design, cannot be liberal - just like sanghis.

liberalism is for finer higher levels of conscious beings like me. you guys are all unevolved monkeys that we have to put up with in society, coz we are liberals.

hahahaha ...you are a mess ra narsi. pathetic mess - i have rarely seen someone whose self image is so drastically different from percieved image. maa lokam candidates.

You are the worst combination of tribal casteist behavriour with elitist mockery behaviour. instead of being loyal to caste you are loyal to personalities like rahul, jagan, biden gatra.

• Haha 2