calling hyperbole/TRS fans

surfExcel

7 minutes ago, surfExcel said:

Iam curious, what exactly you like in TRS party/ KCR.. What do you think or believe they will offer which other parties cannot. genuine question @hyperbole

First address me if you are from Telangana? Then I can explain you/show you from the POV everyone/everything in the last 8 years.

There is no point in me talking how bad the rural Telangana once was if you haven’t witnessed it, the suicides, dry parched lands, drinking water issues - even people with 25 acres land were driving autos in the city . 

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

First address me if you are from Telangana? Then I can explain you/show you from the POV everyone/everything in the last 8 years.

yes, I'm from telangana.. and my complaint about TRS is their schemes are more election oriented than welfare oriented.. I might be wrong. but my question is genuine. 

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

which part? District 

warangal dude.. we had many conversations earlier, in different id. 

warangal east constituency to be even more specific

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

In every metric that GOI publishes Telangana came up with flying colors, name any we can debate

see, we are a state where 1/3 rd population lives in metropolitan city hyderabad.. TRS kakapoina, inke party unna kuda we would have been same. Isn't it. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

In every metric that GOI publishes Telangana came up with flying colors, name any we can debate

1 minute ago, surfExcel said:

see, we are a state where 1/3 rd population lives in metropolitan city hyderabad.. TRS kakapoina, inke party unna kuda we would have been same. Isn't it. 

ok, I assumed you are referring to financial parameters like gdps etc etc

1 minute ago, surfExcel said:

warangal dude.. we had many conversations earlier, in different id. 

warangal east constituency to be even more specific

Lets start with irrigation, with the completion of tupakulagudem project irrigation/drinking water owes in  Warangal dist will a thing of the past, no village will go unfilled again.  May be a 2-3 crops affair

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, surfExcel said:

Great point. TG region itself was made very properrous (compared to most of india not america) by erst while AP govt itself. Dora gaadu converted it to benefit for his family rule.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Present day vunna parties annitikante TRS lot better….and they had public support and it was proved twice. 

how many times TDP won in TG region from 1983. Did that prove anything to you ? how many tongues do you have ra halwa.