In lal singh chadha they gave the role of a black person to a south indian

Telugodura456

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa ..you can change your religion - can you change race ? the desert culture is also about racism.

Muslims in hyd act superiour because they are shade whiter and speak hindi/urdu. You dont see muslims in andhra or tamil nadu acting like this.

Dont forget how pakistanis treated bengali muslims.

pakis treat bengalis as low level people 

seen it in singapore

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I agree

people like that pushpam spokesperson should know his own theory is bs

Adhi saametha - Pacha anagaaney meeru Okkaley kaadhu 😇😇😇

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

RSS magazine editor. aina eppudu vinaledha norties referring to southies as blackies. AS i have told often about you , you are too gutless to acknolwedge facts. You have gone to a sunken place.

Good…elli vadu edi sepithe adi vini Bhajana chey..

53 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Adhi saametha - Pacha anagaaney meeru Okkaley kaadhu 😇😇😇

this is the problem with u guys

i said about south indian comment guy not pacha

One reason why we are aath care about what bollywood tries to show us is that we have our own film industry which rivals or even better than them.

THis shows the importance of having our own strong film industry for our language, a strong state for our own language.

20 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Rey rei..:emi comparision ra ayya ? 

Raanu raanu raju gurram gadida ayinattu ayinav…come to reality..AP will never get merged with Tg and CBN will never ever become CM again…alternatives emana vunte vethukkuni satisfy avvu…ide level lo pothe psychologically baaga dhebbatintav beyond recovery..

Antey nee lekka aithaaru antaav

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

One reason why we are aath care about what bollywood tries to show us is that we have our own film industry which rivals or even better than them.

THis shows the importance of having our own strong film industry for our language, a strong state for our own language.

only an idiot or a 3rd rate tasteless fan of rajamouli would say that telugu film industry is better than bollywood.

bollywood is streets ahead of almost all industries in India, with the exception possibly of malayalam. they have the market that allows them to explore with a lot of independent amazing films, that Telugu can never match. Telugu film industry hardly makes movies about its underclass. rare glorious exceptions like c/o kancharapalem, palasa etc.

bollywood is too good compared to thuppu pattina telugu industry.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

only an idiot or a 3rd rate tasteless fan of rajamouli would say that telugu film industry is better than bollywood.

bollywood is streets ahead of almost all industries in India, with the exception possibly of malayalam. they have the market that allows them to explore with a lot of independent amazing films, that Telugu can never match. Telugu film industry hardly makes movies about its underclass. rare glorious exceptions like c/o kancharapalem, palasa etc.

bollywood is too good compared to thuppu pattina telugu industry.

you are a sucker of thellas and hindi people . No matter how "amazing" it is - we will never be there "n*ggers" like you will be. 

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are a sucker of thellas and hindi people . No matter how "amazing" it is - we will never be there "n*ggers" like you will be. 

haha.. putting nigger in quotes is supposed to make you pretend like you are not racist, is it?

Hindi film industry is better. simple. Telugu film industry is just now finding its feet with some decent movies. long way to go.

Rajamouli movies are utter trash, that appeals to simple minded northie audience that loves bad 80s movie vibes. If that is your standard to rate telugu movies are better than Hindi, you are already using Hindi audience to gauge greatness of Telugu films.

As for me, most aesthetically pleasing director is telugu - a great, is Bapu.. next Raghavendra Rao to some extent.

Rajamouli is utter pure unadulterated trash. Sukumar in Arya was close to god level in beauty.. but not yet god level.

I haven't watched RRR or Lal Singh Chadda..

I'm pretty sure Lal Singh Chadda has better writing, acting, sound design, dialogues, and everything else than RRR.

RRR possibly only advantage is it has a lot of Hindu imagery, that feeds into the sanghi lizard brain state of Indians today.

that's the state of Telugu industry now. sucking up to India, and you calling me a slave @Telugodura456 lmao.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. putting nigger in quotes is supposed to make you pretend like you are not racist, is it?

Hindi film industry is better. simple. Telugu film industry is just now finding its feet with some decent movies. long way to go.

Rajamouli movies are utter trash, that appeals to illiterate northie audience that loves bad 80s movie vibes. If that is your standard to rate telugu movies are better than Hindi, you are already using Hindi audience to gauge greatness of Telugu films.

As for me, most aesthetically pleasing director is telugu - a great, is Bapu.. next Raghavendra Rao to some extent.

Rajamouli is utter pure unadulterated trash.

yea right - nazis built great roads, had missiles. Go s8ck them.

THere is something mentally off about narsy @Raven_Rayes and a related batch. Forever insecure . Weird kinds of humors. This thread is about how bollywood elites view south indians. He makes it about raj mouli. Aftersome time amaravati and my birth in andhra region follow.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

THere is something mentally off about narsy @Raven_Rayes and a related batch. Forever insecure . Weird kinds of humors. This thread is about how bollywood elites view south indians. He makes it about raj mouli. Aftersome time amaravati and my birth in andhra region follow.

what about your claim that Hindi film industry was better compared to Telugu film industry? its an absurd claim, given amazing films that Hindi film industry makes every year.

Telugu industry is nowhere close dude. wake up. don't settle for mediocrity.

there were some great telugu movies in the recent past, but nothing in the volume Hindi regularly churns out.

This is good. but how often does produce Telugu produce this kind of greatness? Telugus are busy sucking up to fcuking Rajamouli. yuck.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what about your claim that Hindi film industry was better compared to Telugu film industry? its an absurd claim, given amazing films that Hindi film industry makes every year.

Telugu industry is nowhere close dude. wake up. don't settle for mediocrity.

there were some great telugu movies in the recent past, but nothing in the volume Hindi regularly churns out.

This is good. but how often does produce Telugu produce this kind of greatness? Telugus are busy sucking up to fcuking Rajamouli. yuck.

rey mental - this is comparing hindi film industry with telugu film industy. Look at the thread. As i said you remain a werido. 

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right - nazis built great roads, had missiles. Go s8ck them.

admit it.. Hindi film industry is the best in India.

go watch Tumbbad and let me know which telugu movie comes close to its imagery and scale.