In lal singh chadha they gave the role of a black person to a south indian

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental - this is comparing hindi film industry with telugu film industy. Look at the thread. As i said you remain a werido. 

telugu industry is very close to trash dude.. only a few films here and there once in 3-4 yrs are good.

don't praise mediocrity dude.

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nothing wrong per se - there are some terrific black actors and it is a privelege to do thier roles. But it shows how bollywood and "liberal" north india thinks - they are whites holding power, south indians are blacks to be treated with some sympathy with some minor roles while grabbing their hard work as taxes.

What you expecting from LK of the south people? 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

telugu industry is very close to trash dude.. only a few films here and there once in 3-4 yrs are good.

Telugu people and movies are LKs dude 

show me one telugu film that matches the gorgeousness of Tumbbad @Telugodura456

why do you even watch mainstream trash like Lal Singh Chadda or RRR?

those films are made for children.

RRR - I have to say I didn't see it. some people I like say that its an amazing movie, but since I have no interest in watching a rajamouli movie I will never watch it. Baahubali 2 is enough to lay off SSR films forever.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

malla adhe sodha. rey @bhaigan please cure your mental brother narsi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

malla adhe sodha. rey @bhaigan please cure your mental brother narsi.

lmao. telugu industry is equal to or better than bollywood antunnav mari..

rajamouli one name hogging the limelight of all tollywood is enough to trash telugu films.

laughably bad films, cheap scenes, chillara comedy, bad sets, bad acting, bad music.. everything. except some random fighting scene. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. telugu industry is equal to or better than bollywood antunnav mari..

rajamouli one name hogging the limelight of all tollywood is enough to trash telugu films.

laughably bad films, cheap scenes, chillara comedy, bad sets, bad acting, bad music.. everything. except some random fighting scene. lmao.

aa copy mouli gadu motham marketing mahima ne story emi undadu, fictionally scripted stories

ila cheppukuntu potha chala unnai 

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

aa copy mouli gadu motham marketing mahima ne story emi undadu, fictionally scripted stories

bollywood antey Karan Johar & Co... and Khan, Akshay Kumar anukuntunnadu. lmao

picchhi yedhava.

telugu telugu ani edchi sasthadu last ki ontari ga, hopefully.

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

short film story matter ni laagi laagi laagi 150mins teesthadu.

inka bakra lu dorikithey 2 parts kooda teesthadu

serial teesina yedhava kadha. aa buddhulu ekkada pothaay

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental - this is comparing hindi film industry with telugu film industy. Look at the thread. As i said you remain a werido. 

you use liberal and progressive language to support an ethnonationalist agenda - that so and so doesnt respect 'us'.

and I'm the weirdo here?

I'm a liberal, but not that kind of liberal who gets his loses his mind about some casting choice in a fcuking mainstream film that I'll never watch. lmao.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you use liberal and progressive language to support an ethnonationalist agenda - that so and so doesnt respect 'us'.

and I'm the weirdo here?

I'm a liberal, but not that kind of liberal who gets his loses his mind about some casting choice in a fcuking mainstream film that I'll never watch. lmao.

yeah i am a "liberal" who is cool with racism. I prefer to talk about other things like aesthetics when racism is the topic. 10gera mental narsi.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

yeah i am a "liberal" who is cool with racism. I prefer to talk about other things like aesthetics when racism is the topic. 10gera mental narsi.

where's the racism in hiring Nag Chai to play a part played by a black guy in the original?

Only in your mind.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:48 PM, Telugodura456 said:

Nothing wrong per se - there are some terrific black actors and it is a privelege to do thier roles. But it shows how bollywood and "liberal" north india thinks - they are whites holding power, south indians are blacks to be treated with some sympathy with some minor roles while grabbing their hard work as taxes.

Priyamani family man lo balck and pig ani commented

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Ah fictionless stories eh kavali janalki to cutt off from reality for few hours. Reality teeste em ekkadu