Thu...Ramoji gaadi kukka bhathuku idhigo

bharathicement

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera - 4 crore people wanted anta - was that why TRS won 10 seats out of 26 they contested in 2009 despite knowing YSR was against it.

You lie as you like. YOu never gave the summary of the video too. It is clear you havent watched it yourself. waste of time liar.

arei mental, paina oka 3-4 times BOLD letters lo pettanu..chossukoni chaavu. Sannasi laaga vaagaku. 

Paina posts lo BOLD letters andhuke pettanu. At least read those bits. Thats the summary of the video.

Coming to 2009 loss of TRS, it was because TRS went with TDP alliance, people have got doubt again on credentials of KCR. How can KCR believe gunta nakka CBN ani kopam vochindhi. Thats again because of TDP/Pulka/Eenadu.

So in many ways Pulkas were responsible for State division.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

4 crore Telangana people wanted it.

The remaining 5 crore kept mum because they never have trust on CBN or Yesu Reddy. Its just that they do not have option, thats why they keep voting one of these loosers.

Thats AP politics for you?

CBN gave a RAASTHA ROKO call to block VIjayawada train station. But not even 100 people turned.

He should have quit politics that day. Why is he sticking to CM chair even now?

Nuvvu aa Mundavalli SANJALLONEY PEDHA PATHIVRATHA SANJALU Mari ... Meeru cheppali AP motham vinaaali ..

2 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Ippudu nuvvu seppey nee *** neethulu neeku varthisthunnaya ra lamdi k ... Mundhu nee grudha kindha nalupu soosko pakka vadi gru lo.endhuku elu pedthaav pundaakor

I am a common citizen. I do not preach anybody.

I just bring the rotten thugs like Ramoji, CBN and Yesu Reddy to the light. I mean I throw more light on these thugs AS A COMMON MAN.

I have right granted under Constitution, you know?

2 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Nuvvu aa Mundavalli SANJALLONEY PEDHA PATHIVRATHA SANJALU Mari ... Meeru cheppali AP motham vinaaali ..

How can you equate me with Ramoji, Vundavalli, CBN mate?

I am just one drop in a big Ocean. A common man.

29 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

How can you equate me with Ramoji, Vundavalli, CBN mate?

I am just one drop in a big Ocean. A common man.

Mate, a poison even if it is a drop is always a poison mate .. for gods sake please stop preaching mate ... 

Neeku kadupu manta untey gelucil esko mate..

34 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

arei mental, paina oka 3-4 times BOLD letters lo pettanu..chossukoni chaavu. Sannasi laaga vaagaku. 

Paina posts lo BOLD letters andhuke pettanu. At least read those bits. Thats the summary of the video.

Coming to 2009 loss of TRS, it was because TRS went with TDP alliance, people have got doubt again on credentials of KCR. How can KCR believe gunta nakka CBN ani kopam vochindhi. Thats again because of TDP/Pulka/Eenadu.

So in many ways Pulkas were responsible for State division.

Edhi , koddi sepu yesu teddy meedha konni vadhulu chooddam ..

Igo ...nee lantolla valley mundamopi undavalli lantollu state ni naasanam chesthunnaru

18 hours ago, bharathicement said:

I am a common citizen. I do not preach anybody.

I just bring the rotten thugs like Ramoji, CBN and Yesu Reddy to the light. I mean I throw more light on these thugs AS A COMMON MAN.

I have right granted under Constitution, you know?

another confused soul who thinks he is doing something noble while spreading lies, uncontrolled emotional hatred.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:25 AM, Telugodura456 said:

another confused soul who thinks he is doing something noble while spreading lies, uncontrolled emotional hatred.

Your talking about your self.. great Acceptance .Keep it up