Mangalyam

idibezwada

I admire the director and his other movies..he didn’t disappoint..intha chinna movielo kuda actors 1st time ina super chestunnaru..nag chaigadu nitingadu unnaru luvdagallu 15 yrs nunchi industrylo flute vayinchukoni tirugutunnaru..paisa improve avvala

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, idibezwada said:

I admire the director and his other movies..he didn’t disappoint..intha chinna movielo kuda actors 1st time ina super chestunnaru..nag chaigadu nitingadu unnaru luvdagallu 15 yrs nunchi industrylo flute vayinchukoni tirugutunnaru..paisa improve avvala

45 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

100 phonepe chesa bandisarojkumar ki  Lol Gif - Laugh Brahmi Brahmanandam Gif Reactions - Kulfy

I watched parts of it.. he is talented for sure, he just need to control the boothulu and make another hard hitting Cinema... It will run

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I watched parts of it.. he is talented for sure, he just need to control the boothulu and make another hard hitting Cinema... It will run

thats what i thought 

in one of the interview he told he got an offer to direct Surya and Vishal anukunta but didnt materialize as they asked some changes to script.

His movies are good but I felt good camera could have used even short films now a days are using super clarity camera;s

13 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Endulo undi movie ? 

Youth lo prathi gal ni use chesi.. malla lioness and etc ani women tho compare cheppatam ento.. nakithey ardham kaledhu.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:29 PM, idibezwada said:

2 hours ago, AndharuBagundali said:

Youth lo prathi gal ni use chesi.. malla lioness and etc ani women tho compare cheppatam ento.. nakithey ardham kaledhu.

used gals are not cheated no uncle