Mothhaaniki saadhincharu ra... Happy aa ippudu?

Raven_Rayes

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

immigration welcome chesthe - they are not racist aa ? do you know the purpose of immigration

I"m not interested in historical revisionist bs conversation with you.

yes, a society that welcomes it for the most part (which America was until now) is a great one (compared to the rest).

I dont expect an ethnonationalist scum like you to understand how outsiders bring productivity gains.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have lower caste servant therefore i am note casteist annattu undhi ee mental narsi gaadi arguments.

I don't have any servant.

i even avoid restaurants coz I dn't like to order people around.

I'm even building my own house. don't ask me if I built a fcuking deck. I'm not in this db to discuss useful things like that.

I'm here to mock uppercaste scum like you.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't have any servant.

i even avoid restaurants coz I dn't like to order people around.

I'm even building my own house. don't ask me if I built a fcuking deck. I'm not in this db to discuss useful things like that.

I'm here to mock uppercaste scum like you.

i think my post went way over your head. i am not interested in ever changing stories of yourseld.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I"m not interested in historical revisionist bs conversation with you.

yes, a society that welcomes it for the most part (which America was until now) is a great one (compared to the rest).

I dont expect an ethnonationalist scum like you to understand how outsiders bring productivity gains.

There is no revisionism. workers go where capital is. in Dubai 90% of population are non-locals. Does that make dubai even greater ? people move from villages to hyderabad. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is no revisionism. workers go where capital is. in Dubai 90% of population are non-locals. Does that make dubai even greater ? people move from villages to hyderabad. 

workers go only when they are allowed to go, duh!

Dubai's workers don't have the same rights as their citizens? do you ever have a good faith conversation, ever?

China has greater capital now than US. Go to China, if you dare.

I can, btw. you can't.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i think my post went way over your head. i am not interested in ever changing stories of yourseld.

you are afraid that you'll expose your love for upper class lifestyle and mass transit systems, eh? lmao.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

workers go only when they are allowed to go, duh!

Dubai's workers don't have the same rights as their citizens? do you ever have a good faith conversation, ever?

China has greater capital now than US. Go to China, if you dare.

I can, btw. you can't.

China has workers too - plenty of them. Moreover china is distributing its capital to rest of world through BRI - so workers can stay in their own home places and enjoy their life style.

In DUbai - workers ofcourse have same rights - except citizenship which is not a right just a privelege. Its not as if anything is denied to you as a worker. 

Most american visa schemes also do not allow a path to citizenship. For example agri visa holders like h-2a - the largest visa category by far- have no path to appply for greencards. The only exception is h1b/l1b  which is dual intent and where people often times have to work at risk of great instability to themselves and family for close to decade.

The only visa where Us genuinely welcomes with no preconditions is the green card lottery or diversity visa up to 50k people. 

I once asked a chinese guy why they are not welcoming immigrants as usa - he said it is due to the trauma they went through with one-child policy. The govt officials do not have a convicing answer why they restricted children among chinese and now say they need foreign workers.

Anyway china now has half a million foreign studends. A far higher proportion from third world countries.

https://www.chinaeducenter.com/en/cedu/intlstudent.php

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

China has workers too - plenty of them. Moreover china is distributing its capital to rest of world through BRI - so workers can stay in their own home places and enjoy their life style.

In DUbai - workers ofcourse have same rights - except citizenship which is not a right just a privelege. Its not as if anything is denied to you as a worker. 

Most american visa schemes also do not allow a path to citizenship. For example agri visa holders like h-2a - the largest visa category by far- have no path to appply for greencards. The only exception is h1b/l1b  which is dual intent and where people often times have to work at risk of great instability to themselves and family for even decades.

The only visa where Us genuinely welcomes with no preconditions is the green card lottery or diversity visa up to 50k people. 

lmao.. in dubai, workers passports are sometimes held by their employers with no consequences. a lot of them work in dangerous environments for long hours.

you'll say that certain farm workers and meat industry workers in the US also undergo such treatment. may be. You are right that US does make it harder to immigrate, but general perception of immigration used to be positive in the US, with respect to rights of those who immigrate.

in dubai, no one has the pathway to citizenship. they'll always be second class citizens.

go to China dude. and this sh1t about China spreading their wealth via BRI is just laughable. I mean I question myself why I indulge a delusional dumbfcuk like you.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I once asked a chinese guy why they are not welcoming immigrants as usa - he said it is due to the trauma they went through with one-child policy. The govt officials do not have a convicing answer why they restricted children among chinese and now say they need foreign workers.

Anyway china now has half a million foreign studends. A far higher proportion from third world countries.

did you ask him about Han supremacy too? lmao.

Chinese Communist party had one-child policy only for the Hans. Not for the minorities.

the immigration into China is almost negligible. half a million foreign students is nothing when they have no future there after studies. Forget foreign students, Hans behave even worse with their own minorities than Hindus do with muslims/dalits.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. in dubai, workers passports are sometimes held by their employers with no consequences. a lot of them work in dangerous environments for long hours.

you'll say that certain farm workers and meat industry workers in the US also undergo such treatment. may be. You are right that US does make it harder to immigrate, but general perception of immigration used to be positive in the US, with respect to rights of those who immigrate.

in dubai, no one has the pathway to citizenship. they'll always be second class citizens.

go to China dude. and this sh1t about China spreading their wealth via BRI is just laughable. I mean I question myself why I indulge a delusional dumbfcuk like you.

I  am talking about hard facts. I pointed out the largest visa - the agri visa - has no path to citizenship. how is it any different from dubai ? Apart from diversity visa the key differentiator of america is the h1b or high skilled visa. This was needed because america had commanding capital in tech sector from late ninties till now. This capital needed workers. Its far profitable for america that those workers work in america and pay taxes to fed than they work in their own countries.

None of these apply to other countries.

I am not saying there are no cool or great things about america - there are. But what you are doing - promoting slavery to dems as "gratitude" for immigration is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

did you ask him about Han supremacy too? lmao.

Chinese Communist party had one-child policy only for the Hans. Not for the minorities.

the immigration into China is almost negligible. half a million foreign students is nothing when they have no future there after studies. Forget foreign students, Hans behave even worse with their own minorities than Hindus do with muslims/dalits.

hahaha - so one child policy for hans alone - shows what to you ? it shows supermacy or extra accomodation to minorities ? you are really a screw loose fellow.

I made a casue - effect relation with one child policy (and hans are 90 percent by the way) and immigration now. You are blabbering some unrelated things.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hindus will also say that their disgusting attitude towards mulims in India is because of 'trauma' from 100s of yrs ago.. and you'll gulp down that bs without question I guess.

immigrants is not to make up lost numbers, dumbfuck (both you and your chinese friend)... Immigration fills jobs that locals dont want or cannot do.

allowing 10 children policy also will not protect a society from needing foreigners to raise their productivity.

that's how humans have always been. Intermixed and intermingled.

Han ethnicity itself is a mongrel of various ethnicities within and outside of China. drawing an imaginary line now is going to consign the Hans to mediocrity. CCP is smarter than the avg chinese idiot, for the most part. They are practical at least. even if they are authoritarian.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I  am talking about hard facts. I pointed out the largest visa - the agri visa - has no path to citizenship. how is it any different from dubai ? Apart from diversity visa the key differentiator of america is the h1b or high skilled visa. This was needed because america had commanding capital in tech sector from late ninties till now. This capital needed workers. Its far profitable for america that those workers work in america and pay taxes to fed than they work in their own countries.

None of these apply to other countries.

I am not saying there are no cool or great things about america - there are. But what you are doing - promoting slavery to dems as "gratitude" for immigration is ridiculous.

I already agreed that US is not the immigration utopia. I'm speaking of the general attitude to immigration.

I'm questioning Indian attitude to immigration into US, idiot.

do Indians need to be piling on the immigrants and those that dont make racist overtures against them?